Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Never could get Yvette to be at the reception at night. She can't avoid me forever. Beware ladies, I will have new batteries in my wireless keyboard and mouse and I know the console codes.
talking about a fap earned the hard way
my respect.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Bug fix 1 for 0.0.8alpha has been uploaded:
It fixes Alice workout aerobics missing images crash.

Reactions: January2015

Fears

May 17, 2017
Bug fix 1 for 0.0.8alpha has been uploaded:
It fixes Alice workout aerobics missing images crash.
i get a crash when i meet alice at the pool and put on some lotion on her sideboobs. right after she gets up and we see her from behind. blue bikini

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Bug fix 2 for 0.0.8alpha has been uploaded:
It fixes all known bugs, crashes and missing files. To read the content, follow the link.

Simha

May 13, 2017
Bug fix 2 for 0.0.8alpha has been uploaded:
It fixes all known bugs, crashes and missing files. To read the content, follow the link.
I don't say this often, so take it as fairly meaningful.

You are doing a damn good job. Please keep it up.

Reactions: apple8000

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
#darkhound1, you are the best sir! Getting ready to start 0.0.8 however, I do have one small request for the future if possible. Easy enough to open the folder and click on the EXE file, also easy to create a shortcut for the file which I save on my desktop for faster game launch.

Maybe it is just me, but that icon of the girl in yellow and the dumb hat is very uninspired. Any way you could include a 'create desktop shortcut' in future updates? Preferably with a girl from the game. For example, 0.0.8 could have Alice as the icon since so much content was added for her. Don't know if that is possible or too much of a pain to do, but one can dream.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
hi guys, new to the game. ive talked alot to the girls, with the right topics. but what do i do next go go further? fj, hj etc? any tips? thanks

Simha

May 13, 2017
Seems to be a bug during the drinking event with both Alice and Amy. After complimenting them, and asking for another drink, an exception is thrown. It can be ignored, but it seems to also block access to the extra scenes by doing so. It's an invalid syntax error because of (game/loc_nightbar.rpy) on line 988.

Reactions: elmandor

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
might be a bug on the alice schoolgirl reward event--when i click on the icon at the right time, i get an error message

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Seems to be a bug during the drinking event with both Alice and Amy. After complimenting them, and asking for another drink, an exception is thrown. It can be ignored, but it seems to also block access to the extra scenes by doing so. It's an invalid syntax error because of (game/loc_nightbar.rpy) on line 988.
Ran into the same problem while drinking with Alice.

Jer'icho

Jul 19, 2017
more specific regarding potential bug with alice schoolgirl event: traceback error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 760, in script call
File "game/appointments.rpy", line 946, in script call
File "game/appointments.rpy", line 954, in script
File "game/appointments.rpy", line 954, in <module>
NameError: name 'false' is not defined
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 760, in script call
File "game/appointments.rpy", line 946, in script call
File "game/appointments.rpy", line 954, in script
File "C:\Delta\Other\Games\Other\BB\HolidayIsland-0.0.8alpha-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Delta\Other\Games\Other\BB\HolidayIsland-0.0.8alpha-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/appointments.rpy", line 954, in <module>
NameError: name 'false' is not defined
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.8alpha_bf2

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes