• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
My bad. Should have been part of first post. Additionally i have updated to 0.2.3.2
From your traceback -
While loading <'Crop' <'Image' u'sexting/Joy/Joy_sexting500.jpg'> 887 0 547 1073>:
error: subsurface rectangle outside surface area.
All of Joy's sexting images have been updated to the webp format. I'm guessing you had an image of Joy on your player's room wall and now the game cannot find the old jpg file.

Hopefully, you have an earlier save that you can load in an earlier version of the game and then remove that picture from the wall, save again and then update to the latest version of the game. This was referenced in the Guide starting on page 31,

• IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT SAVES.
There are console codes that have been posted earlier in this thread that you can enter to reset the panels also. You'll have to do a search for those.

Reactions: junior366

SleepyFella

Jun 4, 2020
From your traceback -
While loading <'Crop' <'Image' u'sexting/Joy/Joy_sexting500.jpg'> 887 0 547 1073>:
error: subsurface rectangle outside surface area.
All of Joy's sexting images have been updated to the webp format. I'm guessing you had an image of Joy on your player's room wall and now the game cannot find the old jpg file.

Hopefully, you have an earlier save that you can load in an earlier version of the game and then remove that picture from the wall, save again and then update to the latest version of the game. This was referenced in the Guide starting on page 31,

• IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT SAVES.
There are console codes that have been posted earlier in this thread that you can enter to reset the panels also. You'll have to do a search for those.
Thank you. I deleted the frame images from previous version(luckily). This was what i needed :D

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Does Yvette have any other jobs like evening receptionist? If you have read the Guide, you know that visiting a location from a different one each time can affect the game mechanics. Simple, let say the sauna opens at 18:00hrs, create a save point. Go to the sauna, no Yvette? Reload and go to the pool and then the sauna, No Yvette? Reload, go to the gym, them the sauna, etc. But first off, answer this question, you have actually opened the sauna via the pull-up event with Faye right? Had to ask, because you'd be surprised how many people miss that step.
Yes the sauna is open, cant remember how exactly i did it cuz it was a while ago, but i have it open. When i go there any other day mercedes is there and wont let me in, she is on the pool on the mixed days. To do that trick you explained, do i have to spend some time in the new location? Using you example, lets say i go to the gym, do i go directly to the sauna after or do i wait 30min in the gym before going to the sauna? Another thing, when the dates changes the game says it is creating a random schedule, would doing that trick bypass that?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yes the sauna is open, cant remember how exactly i did it cuz it was a while ago, but i have it open. When i go there any other day mercedes is there and wont let me in, she is on the pool on the mixed days. To do that trick you explained, do i have to spend some time in the new location? Using you example, lets say i go to the gym, do i go directly to the sauna after or do i wait 30min in the gym before going to the sauna? Another thing, when the dates changes the game says it is creating a random schedule, would doing that trick bypass that?
On mixed day sauna.
Lock Yvette in the spy watch to know where she is at all time.
Be where you want (reception, room, whatever).
Eventually you will see that she is in the sauna.

When Yvette sauna was release, I focused on that, it felt like forever.

Another thing, when the dates changes the game says it is creating a random schedule, would doing that trick bypass that?
=> no. Even if you spend the night at the reception, at 7:00 the game will also create a random schedule.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Mercedes vs Ivy in a next update :sneaky: hahaha

Okey, well any muscle competition between them or with Amy and Miriam would be welcome hahaha especially with Mercedes' comment that her sister is stronger. And why not some armwrestling competition with the girls or the MC. it would be very sexy :love:

01.png

Cersei

Dec 23, 2019
something wrong with my phone , i did finished alice quest but i didnt get the picture . anyone know why ?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
something wrong with my phone , i did finished alice quest but i didnt get the picture . anyone know why ?
Apply the update (link also in the first post).
It was a glitch in the previous version 0.2.3.0 or 0.2.3.1.
If you already play the last version 0.2.3.2, I don't know.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You can try it both ways. Waiting 30 minutes at the other location and not waiting. I can't recall which works best. I use the same trick when I'm trying to find girls in the gym shower without the sign displayed.

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
Can anyone clue me in as to how to get more than one frame? I went to Reception and got charged 150 for the second frame. In less than a minute of play the game crashes. Every time. I must be missing something but there doesn't seem to be any directions to follow to accomplish getting more than the first frame. :(

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Can anyone clue me in as to how to get more than one frame? I went to Reception and got charged 150 for the second frame. In less than a minute of play the game crashes. Every time. I must be missing something but there doesn't seem to be any directions to follow to accomplish getting more than the first frame. :(
It's not a gameplay issue.
Can you attach the tracelog.txt crash file in a reply ? (it's in the game directory).

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok. Your Joy wallpaper is the issue (this can happen with any wallpaper).
Try that:
open the console (shit+O)
type these commands one at a time (I don't remember which frame is the first you can buy so that will reset all frames):

player.room2_picture_index_left = -1
player.room2_picture_index_middle = -1
player.room2_picture_index_right = -1

Also, upgrade to version 0.2.3.2 (link available in first post or patreon page).

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes