VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
@anschwww
Yep, old wrong variable name there, 'timelisa_start' instead of 'timestart_lisa', thanks for reporting. This one can just be ignored. This did not pop up for me during testing because I used old saves instead of playing a new game. The old variable name was still defined in there. She is supposed to say:
"I am here from 7:00 to 14:00. After that Pamela takes over."

Code:
$ timelisa_start = gametime.time(hour=7)
$ timelisa_end = gametime.time(hour=14)
if met_pamela_on_pubbeach:
    Lisa lisa "The studio is open from [timeopen] to [timeclose]."
    Lisa smile "I am here from [timestart_lisa] to [timestart_end]. After that Pamela takes over."

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
well I only have one issue I am a cheat addicted person, and I can't seem to find cheats!
Yeah he made sure it's not easy to cheat. You can only do it once a day. I even found the console command on saveeditonline and it still didn't work. I should probably find the command for when you buy the cheat from that guy. Either way when he does more updates I will make my two roommates nudist at home all the time.

Reactions: luisar018

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
oh... i thought the game was almost done since it's a v8 but it's just starting.

Anyway good graphism, just not much to do atm

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
"-- Maegan is lesbian only" ...And the game has lost all the interest :':)':)'( She's the unique character design that doesn't totally look like other characters already seen in a hundred of games and with a bit of personality in the body and face. If the goal of the game can't be her, but the bland and cliche Emily, and everything about her is to see in the distance that lovely, lovely and not cheesy at all lesbian romance or her... :tiredface::confounded::confounded::confounded:

Just a question, if someone that has played the game is so kind of answering it... Is this the kind of game a LGTBXYZ and SJW activist would love, or the kind would make feel offended? The reference to Donald Trump in the game maybe answer the question, but I'm curious anyway.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I'm giving this a try right now but can I ask why the points are called "sympathy" points? Why not "affection" points or something a little more positive? Sympathy means to pity someone or feel sorry for them for some bad situation. If you do something that a person likes or doesn't like it shouldn't affect their sympathy for you, it would be their affection or respect for you.

Sorry, it just bothered me right out of the gate.

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
I'm giving this a try right now but can I ask why the points are called "sympathy" points? Why not "affection" points or something a little more positive? Sympathy means to pity someone or feel sorry for them for some bad situation. If you do something that a person likes or doesn't like it shouldn't affect their sympathy for you, it would be their affection or respect for you.

Sorry, it just bothered me right out of the gate.
It's a valid use; sympathy has more than one meaning. From the first definition off google:
  1. the harmony of feeling naturally existing between persons of like tastes or opinion or of congenial dispositions.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
It's a valid use; sympathy has more than one meaning. From the first definition off google:
  1. the harmony of feeling naturally existing between persons of like tastes or opinion or of congenial dispositions.
You're right, it has multiple meanings, like many words can. The connotations that sympathy brings with it to me though are negative and it doesn't seem to describe what the points represent in the game. The points reflect whether the characters like the MC or not and while the definition of sympathy you've quoted could be interpreted to cover the use of the points system, there are more appropriate words that could be used. If you said you felt sympathy for another person I would probably ask, "what's wrong?" I wouldn't think you were describing your relationship with them I would think you were feeling sorry for them.

JKnight

Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for the reasoned comment. You're right of course that in this context something like 'affection' would probably be better (I haven't actually played since it came out, downloading now to try it again).

I just liked the idea of sympathy in a game being a measure of how closely someone perceives you as being 'on their side' i.e. you complete quests for them or take certain actions which further their agenda and they perceive you as having sympathy with their beliefs, ambitions, goals, etc.

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Version 7 & 8 don't have new content for players that have been playing?
To sum it up: no

Notheless the developer has put quite a lot of work in improvements on the ui, bugfixes and visuals. I guess new contenct will be implented with version 9 or 10.

Reactions: DGuedry151

DGuedry151

Jan 30, 2018
To sum it up: no

Notheless the developer has put quite a lot of work in improvements on the ui, bugfixes and visuals. I guess new contenct will be implented with version 9 or 10.
Okay, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something...I wasn't complaining. Thanks for the response!!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
This is a fun game. Its very easy to have fun with Pamela, just make her horny and fuck her pussy for an extra of $50.

Hope we can edit the sympathy of all girls, not only cheating Meagan and Emily's sympathy day by day only by +20 by going to Tom.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
This is a fun game. Its very easy to have fun with Pamela, just make her horny and fuck her pussy for an extra of $50.

Hope we can edit the sympathy of all girls, not only cheating Meagan and Emily's sympathy day by day only by +20 by going to Tom.
But how to make her horny. When I talk to her she always says Move Along Max so that's the end of it.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes