VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017

I have a question regarding to the Episode 1 V4 post on patreon from Jul 20 (for link look above) in which Devon Andersson tell us the following:

"I will give one hint for this release, but no spoilers:

If you have enough sympathy you only have one chance per week to see the first very naughty scene in the game. I will let you guess for which main character it is ... I think it should be obvious when you know them. :D"

I played many weeks ingame but the sexiest stuff I have found was that Meagan don´t mind looking at her tits when she´s changing in the bedroom after I brought her some slurm to her cooling box at the watchtower. I suppose that´s not the stuff meant in the post because I think it is something related to Emily. Have somebody found a naughty scene with her and if yes would be so kind to give me another hint of what I have to do or what the event could be?

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
I think it is something related to Emily
Correct!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Serenity... I feel a "Firefly" reference here
Out of all found references in this thread this one was actually not intended, all others where. The sailboat came with the name already on it. There are golden letters "Serenity" at the back of the boat under the left lifebelt. It's only partial visible in the game.

Preview of whats coming:
preview Nuru Pamela.jpg
preview Nuru Lisa.jpg

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Just played through this and was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. Just the right mix of sandbox, story progression and time/money management.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
one of the best sandboxes to come out lately, love both girls but Emily is hot as fuck

turkas

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Quest Baywatch not working for me but its written that could be done is this version.
Josie watching water only at 10:00 while Meagan comes to beach later, thats for all weekdays.

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
Same here, and what will be after put the slurm into the box? I didn't get it.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes