VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can someone make a guide for this game after you reach the island . Is there a cheat code for infinite money that i can use ? I can barley make 20 dollars a day in this game .

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Can someone make a guide for this game after you reach the island . Is there a cheat code for infinite money that i can use ? I can barley make 20 dollars a day in this game .
Console is active for this game by default. Press Shift+O to open it. Type in: "mc._cash = 9999" (including the spaces) to get 9999 cash for example.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
I follow quite a few games here - this one is near top of the list. ;) I really enjoy this story, artwork, etc. Looking forward to future releases. A couple of notes:

1. A bit of a grind on some story lines to get the points necessary to move on to the "next level" - not a bad thing, necessarily, more of an observation. As this develops further into the larger project the Dev indicated this will probably be a better process.
  2. There is a point in the story where there is a hint that there is a next step to find a secret place and take the relationship with Emily to the next level - I'm guessing this isn't developed yet, if so, then I'll be damned if I can figure out how or where :biggrin:

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
  1. There is a point in the story where there is a hint that there is a next step to find a secret place and take the relationship with Emily to the next level - I'm guessing this isn't developed yet, if so, then I'll be damned if I can figure out how or where :biggrin:
I always thought this refers to the dressing room when she goes shopping on monday.
But i agree, very good game so far.

ddwdq

Apr 8, 2017
I follow quite a few games here - this one is near top of the list. ;) I really enjoy this story, artwork, etc. Looking forward to future releases. A couple of notes:

1. A bit of a grind on some story lines to get the points necessary to move on to the "next level" - not a bad thing, necessarily, more of an observation. As this develops further into the larger project the Dev indicated this will probably be a better process.
  2. There is a point in the story where there is a hint that there is a next step to find a secret place and take the relationship with Emily to the next level - I'm guessing this isn't developed yet, if so, then I'll be damned if I can figure out how or where :biggrin:
If you go shopping with her (on whichever weekday she goes shopping, I forgot) then you can join her in the changing room and get a bj

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
Has a point. Might have gone a little overboard with it though. Haven't gotten too far with the game yet but it's a very nice game so far.
I would like to support the creator and spend money on the project but unfortunately I am in the situation that my income does not allow me to have a credit which I need to spend money on patreon, so this forum is my only chance to get to play these games without paying for them. I know this does not support the creators to download the games here at all but the oppurtunity would be that I could not play these games at all, so I am happy and thankful for every creator that shares his content on this site. this is to you: THANK YOU.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes