VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
@suunna1
Are you playing the latest Version? (date 2018-12-01 on main menu)

The conditions for the clickable drawer with the blue book to show up in V9U4 are:
  • the quest "Access denied" must be visible / 'unhidden' in the questlog
  • the second goal "guess the password" must be unfinished, it's marked as complete with first successful login
I will remove the second condition in a future update because it's potentially a problem for returning player that forgot the password, so the drawer should stay clickable with the quest completed. Currently that's not the case once the quest completed.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as i feel for some reason i am being denied content..i applied the updates..perhaps my game in itself was pffft..i've deleted and redownloaded everything and will begin again...i enjoy this game so restarting is fine and dandy..just means..MOAR EMILY!!!.
edit:wise choice to reinstall and begin anew..i am noticing early on stuff that was not present before..yay..my brain works...sort of :D

suunna1

Sep 16, 2018
@suunna1
Are you playing the latest Version? (date 2018-12-01 on main menu)

The conditions for the clickable drawer with the blue book to show up in V9U4 are:
  • the quest "Access denied" must be visible / 'unhidden' in the questlog
  • the second goal "guess the password" must be unfinished, it's marked as complete with first successful login
I will remove the second condition in a future update because it's potentially a problem for returning player that forgot the password, so the drawer should stay clickable with the quest completed. Currently that's not the case once the quest completed.
THX for reply, it's the latest Version? (date 2018-12-01 on main menu), but have no because Mega download can't open. I'll try again. THX a lot.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Has anyone actually found any 'action' between Emily and Meagan?
I have tried staying awake during a few nights but nothing.
They're supposed to be a hot couple, and the MC is getting much more action!

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
Can someone give me a full save of version V9, please? The others don't work. Thank you so much!

GoldenD

Sep 30, 2018
Hi,
how can we know if the update is active ?
I explain : with the v9 update 4, i haven't the cheat option and somes tips seems no active, for example the blue book for pc password.
But if i try to put the update 3, the game can't be loaded like if i tried a reverse update (no message, i just have to kill the app).
With update 4 i look on version in the main menu but no mention of update. Just mention : V9 scripts 1 2018-10-27
Thanks a lot.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
I got a few messages about a computer search bug / pitfall in V9U5:
Clicking the "SEARCH DCN" button/pressing return instantly without typing anything in the search field will raise an exception. I failed to set an empty default search-string for the search-function. It tries run the search with a non existing search phrase so to speak. Unless some game breaking bugs are found in V9 I will fix this with the next major update.

concerning the confusing versioning scheme:
I've read the critique and will give in. The main argument that convinced me to change it: People assume that something like "V9" is a stable release. It will change to a traditional scheme with the next major update. So what would have been V10 in a parallel universe will probably become V0.10.0 now. Also "Episode" will be removed from the title.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I just recently discovered this, someone recommended from another thread (mainly because the other game was terrible). :) I'm enjoying it so far- it's nice to see other characters from some of my other favorite games- in better and more believable scenarios. I recognize some of the girls from DMD, DoD, and BB- they are still just as gorgeous.

I also like the meta and pop-culture references- this game has a little bit of everything in it.

I'm curious about a couple of things though and I skimmed through the thread, but I may have missed the answers.
  1. It says certain things are supposed to happen on certain days of the week- I don't see an indication telling what day I'm on.
  2. If you "copy" Tracy's bikini, because you obviously can't wake her- if you go to photo-shoot beach with her bikini selected, she shows up... Why would she be there if you haven't spoken to her about modeling for you?
  3. If you go to the Restaurant before completing "You Shall Not Pass" and talk to the two ladies (Jess and Scarlett)- why does Jess greet you by name if you've (obviously) never spoken to her?
  4. I thought it would be better to keep the letter, so that I could show it Meagan and Emily and then destroy it after, but even after telling them the truth- they both seemed skeptical. Why aren't you able to show them the letter and then destroy it? It may give you more credibility.
  5. It says the quest to beat the guy up for Josie is auto-completed, but there doesn't seem to be any other options with her- are you supposed to go the beach a certain time of day and at least confront the guy?
  6. How do you talk to Sara and/or Ayumi? Can you steal Ayumi's pantsu in this version or do you have to pay for the fake I.D.?
These are the questions I have at the moment, because this is as far as I've gotten. :)

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Mea

Oct 14, 2017
[QUOTE = "pastera, Beitrag: 1243863, Mitglied: 76054"] Hat es jemand geschafft, das vollständige Kennwort für den PC zu erhalten?
Hier ist was ich bisher bekommen habe
[SPOILER = "Pc-Passwort"]
1, 1 [9] 89
2. ANGE [L]
3. SEREN TY
4. [_] _ _ I _ L _ => Ich habe dieses nicht bekommen
5. COOKI [E] S
6. _ w [_] _ y => Ich habe dieses nicht bekommen.

Was bedeutet, dass ich das bisher verstanden habe. Passwort: 9LI_E_ [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
9Lives

Reactions: Three

Three

Aug 30, 2018
[QUOTE = "pastera, Beitrag: 1243863, Mitglied: 76054"] Hat es jemand geschafft, das vollständige Kennwort für den PC zu erhalten?
Hier ist was ich bisher bekommen habe
[SPOILER = "Pc-Passwort"]
1, 1 [9] 89
2. ANGE [L]
3. SEREN TY
4. [_] _ _ I _ L _ => Ich habe dieses nicht bekommen
5. COOKI [E] S
6. _ w [_] _ y => Ich habe dieses nicht bekommen.

Was bedeutet, dass ich das bisher verstanden habe. Passwort: 9LI_E_ [/ SPOILER] [/ QUOTE]
9Lives
Good post.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Me see Tracy, me smash download button!
Good post.
It would probably be easier if he wrote that in english instead of german, but you can't have everything.

The game looks great, but sadly there isn't that much to do, besides grinding money, or maybe i'm just blind.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes