VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
The problem was/is that you are not given any information how to unlock "photo beach location", which as needed before I could pick anything from the red bag.

But, by a conicident, I start taking to Emily when she was at the beach an voilá, photo beach location was unlocked.

This game really need a walk-through.
Oups, I forgotten this step !

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Did you download the "Update 4" on OP ?

"V9 Update 4 changes : added cheats to the quick menu in the lower right corner"

"Update 4 includes previous Updates"

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
This does not show up in my game, fresh install and new game.
Underneath the links there is a mega link called v4 update download that and install it into the game folder it's really annoying that it isn't noticeable. I didn't even see it until I looked hard.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
in which drawer ?? .. it is not marked
It's the left drawer but I didn't remember everything.

I think you have to:
Listen the girls in the PC room. They spoke about the blue book
Try to "open" the PC. You need the code
And after that, look for the blue book.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Does this game have any content at all? After 3 hours of playing I only got a blowjob from Emily and scenes with the 2 girls at the massage place is this all the content in the game? I got a message saying I completed the main story of the game for now. Also I never even exchanged a word with the teacher Tracy.
Can anyone that completed the game reply please? Can you even talk with the teacher somehow?

May 16, 2017
needs a video for how to do it cause i don't think i did it right if start a new game at update 4 when is the cheat menu supposed to appear at bottom right corner
You need to download the update from the first page here... it is NOT the one next to the Win/Linux (well, you need that one first), but below. Has the Mega icon next to " " and place them into the game folder, replacing any others. It is freaking confusing because the update is 4 but this is a patch to update 4... o_O

suunna1

Sep 16, 2018
can't find the blue book, click the computer said that need find the book, search girls's room but not find. would sb. circle the place to help?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes