VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
I'm not sure if this has already been asked, but I am having issues with this game crashing at the photo shoot scene with emily. I'm really not sure if I installed the V3 patch correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: f95zoneuser463

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
@zuago
These are correct and they do work. The problem is that players will break the game when used incorrect. I'm curious, why would setting them to 200 be a problem? I know that the sympathy-quest are currently moved to the completed-tab in the quest-log, they should stay in the sympathy-tab, but that's just a cosmetic issue. Did you run into other issues?

@Alleycat_2017
This exception is a result of overwriting the sympathy-function with an integer in the console.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... issues with this game crashing at the photo shoot scene with Emily.
I've looked into this. Turns out I've made mistake in the build-script for the Update. The images for the Emily hot summer outfit are missing in the patch.rpa-file. My bad. Thanks for pointing this out.

I'm working on an Update to include the missing images and a cheat-menu that's accessible from anywhere. Hopefully players will stay away from the console then. If not I have to disable it and I'll add a protection. I don't want to do this. The console is enabled on purpose to be able to help with potential issues. However, if the wrong usage just ends in breaking the game I have to disable it.

Edit: Turn's out the patch.rpa included Emily photos, but the wrong ones that already existed in the base version. It's fixed now in V9U4.

Last edited:

rhode

Sep 3, 2017
Can anyone help with the computer password? Found the book and think I know answer to all clues except the one about ice cream.... Thanks in advance

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Does this game have any content at all? After 3 hours of playing I only got a blowjob from Emily and scenes with the 2 girls at the massage place is this all the content in the game? I got a message saying I completed the main story of the game for now. Also I never even exchanged a word with the teacher Tracy.

zuago

Jun 2, 2017
@zuago
These are correct and they do work. The problem is that players will break the game when used incorrect. I'm curious, why would setting them to 200 be a problem? I know that the sympathy-quest are currently moved to the completed-tab in the quest-log, they should stay in the sympathy-tab, but that's just a cosmetic issue. Did you run into other issues?
Actually no. I'm not run into any issue. I just thought new events could be added to game with the future updates. Furthermore if I encounter with an error, I'll inform you. BTW if there is a problem with my post, I can edit it.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes