VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Oh and one more query?
The MC seems to 'earn' Sympathy points - do they have some effect, or are they supposed to be awarded to the ladies?

I cannot get the Shift + D to work either - though the cash cheat seems to.

Reactions: luisar018

kays

Jan 4, 2018
game is awesome but i kinda miss a walkrthru at this point

i went to the massage thing got nuru massages from the girls few few times to raise symp... get a bj from emily in the shop and did the thing with emilys photo shoot aswell the lifeguard testing but i cant figure out more -.- and the ivy robot appeard

would love some pointers what else could be done or is avaible

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I can’t remember is this the one with the dude gets picked up in ocean waters and gets constantly teased by one of the females and is time managed if so how far has it come in terms of the MC getting 'action' tyvm in advanced as well

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
need e8 save game guys :S
ep 8 savegames were not compatible with ep 9, a new start was required.
actually the dev mad clear that a new start will be required for each of the major upgrades, so when ep 10 will be out all the ep 9 saves will be unplayable.
that, coupled with the fact that the game is a time managed sandbox requiring a lot of play time to go through each single day of the game, is what is making me consider to drop this.

Aug 26, 2018
Hi, new player to this game.
Quick question, do you need to download patch 2, with the game as well? i noticed that in the downloads and wasn't sure if its recommended or mandatory.

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
Hi, new player to this game.
Quick question, do you need to download patch 2, with the game as well? i noticed that in the downloads and wasn't sure if its recommended or mandatory.
Not played the game myself, but it seems that patch 2 is the latest update for the game - it'll be playable without downloading patch 2, but won't have the most up-to-date content/bugfixes

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Should really change the name of this, I get massively excited there's a new "Holiday Island" every time and then disappointed, would have given the game a try if it didn't disappoint me like that :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

To install it extract the zip-archive to <game-path>\game\ and replace existing files. The date on the main menu should say 2018-11-30 then.
TLDR: This updates adds photos for Josie and access to computers. No (very) naughty stuff.

On Meagan's computer is now a minigame named "Kill the Fukin Chickn!" of KFC. You have 30 seconds to shoot as many chickens as you can. This will become a quest for Meagan at some point. The goal is to beat her highscore. It's currently set to 60 and I need to balance this to a number that is somewhat challenging ... but not to hard. 67 is the highest I ever got. Post your highscore in the comments to help me balance this.
Who is the japanese woman?
She's a member of the japanese volleyball team and therefore Sara's enemy!
About Cheats:
I see many players poking around in the console in an attempt to cheat. You should know:
  • It is safe to modify the money.
  • It is NOT SAFE to modify the ingame-time and you will likely break the game!
I'm leaving the console enabled on purpose to be able to assist when problem occur.
The correct way to modify the money directly is:
Shift + O to access the console and mc._cash=1000. Anything else is wrong.
I'll add a proper cheat-menu at some point with additional options for players who want to cheat.
Changes:
-added Josie swimsuit photo outfit
-the player can now snoop around on computers with the correct password:
➤Meagan's computer at home (browser-sites are unfinished, everything else works)
➤computer in the prison cell office
-the japanese woman can appear randomly on the public beach and in the massage studio
-bugfix for the pre-Quest 'Smile please' the game will now always select the correct bikini-outfit for Emily instead of whatever was at index zero in the outfit-bag
-unlocking photo-outfits now requires the quest 'Smile please' to be completed, otherwise the player could run to the boutique during the pre-quest and pick another outfit/girl and the quest to bring Jenni photos of Emily makes no sense
-every audio file is now mapped to a definition in the audio-namespace to allow fast changes globally

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
Sympathy is not updating....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/club/outside/t_outside.rpy", line 78, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/bedroom/t_bedroom.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/cell/t_cell.rpyc", line 82, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/club/outside/t_outside.rpyc", line 78, in script
  File "G:\3D\HolidayIslands-Episode1-V4-pc\HolidayIslands-Episode1-V9-pc\HolidayIslands-Episode1-V9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "G:\3D\HolidayIslands-Episode1-V4-pc\HolidayIslands-Episode1-V9-pc\HolidayIslands-Episode1-V9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/club/outside/t_outside.rpy", line 78, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Holiday Islands - Episode 1 V9
Fri Nov 30 23:43:27 2018

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes