VN Ren'Py Abandoned Holiday Islands [v0.10.2] [Devon Andersson]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Question about the setting favorite outfits function for Emily and Meagan, is that actually meant to work or is it not implemented yet, cuz I like to have my girls run around in their birthday suits?

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
How do I unlock "photo beach location"?
If my memory is good :
Go to the clothes store and click on the red bag ("Pick photo outfit") near the girl (Jennifer) (on HER right).
Click on a picture and on the green text to select an outfit.
Go to the "photo beach".
You will find several areas where you can make some photo.
Find the good place and good pose to take a photo like in the "little screen" on the left. ("Find the matching photo")

Go to ask different girls for photos, and also go looking the clothes on the left part of the store to get new outfits.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you can add Handjob,Oral,Vaginal Sex tags to this game..its long confirmed those are current in it..its a good game and deserves the "grab peoples attention" tags..i mean..Emily's face as she looks up at you whilst blowing you is among the prettiest faces in adult gaming :D

Reactions: Safetydummy

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
do u need to download the updates or can you just download the game it self? If the update are required then how can I download the past updates?

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
-Added cheats to the quick menu in the lower right corner .. Somebody can post pic of this?

Reactions: Barakas

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Are there console commands for this game to alter sympathy amounts? I tried searching and could not find any.

Reactions: kayc07

Mad_Man

Nov 10, 2017
If my memory is good :
Go to the clothes store and click on the red bag ("Pick photo outfit") near the girl (Jennifer) (on HER right).
Click on a picture and on the green text to select an outfit.
Go to the "photo beach".
You will find several areas where you can make some photo.
Find the good place and good pose to take a photo like in the "little screen" on the left. ("Find the matching photo")

Go to ask different girls for photos, and also go looking the clothes on the left part of the store to get new outfits.
The problem was/is that you are not given any information how to unlock "photo beach location", which as needed before I could pick anything from the red bag.

But, by a conicident, I start taking to Emily when she was at the beach an voilá, photo beach location was unlocked.

This game really need a walk-through.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes