Aug 17, 2017
Did he drink 'too*' much?
(*) meaning very or excessively, not to be confused with 'to' which means until

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
Did he drink 'too*' much?
(*) meaning very or excessively, not to be confused with 'to' which means until
yip I seen it the 3rd time I tried (2) lol load them ....my bad
but it was a waste of time trying it …. as I restarted the game just to end at the same spot as v0.2

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Had to rename game folders a certain way so I could keep them separated since I have more then one game named holiday island and I don't want to fuck up the other holiday island game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click on different responses with bouncer and she yells you can't get in without a ID then you just click the door and walk right in.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
Had to rename game folders a certain way so I could keep them separated since I have more then one game named holiday island and I don't want to fuck up the other holiday island game.
On a typical windows mainstream system the save-game folder for Holiday Islands is:
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\HolidayIslands-Episode1-1510310011
and it is defined as:
Code:
## Save directory ##############################################################
##
## Controls the platform-specific place Ren'Py will place the save files for
## this game. The save files will be placed in:
##
## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
##
## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>
##
## This generally should not be changed, and if it is, should always be a
## literal string, not an expression.

define config.save_directory = "HolidayIslands-Episode1-1510310011"
This path should be unique and there should be no conflict and except with older versions of the game itself. The game-names are not the same in case you're referencing to .

Two hints:
-use the skip-options in the preferences-menu and the tab key to quickly go through the content
-old saves can be deleted from in-game too, hover over them and press delete

If you see the character being named John (your screenshot) instead of the entered name that is indeed a bug. John is used as default, I have to fix that.

Reactions: Krull

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I was referring to the game folders I have 2 holiday island games in my folder that stores all my game files but the one folder I named it holiday island darkhound so that it's easier to tell them apart.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm 50-50 on these characters. On one hand, I do enjoy the appearance of likeable characters, KITT and Michael Knight included. But on the other hand, originality could be great too. I guess I'll continue enjoying the game as long as it stays solid like so far :)

TRANT

Aug 22, 2017
I enjoyed the new content so far, the new 1 hour forward-timeglass is way better then the old time-system.

I just found a single bug. The new Quest "Baywatch" is repeatable which brings the game to crash.

f95zoneuser463

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2017
I just found a single bug. The new Quest "Baywatch" is repeatable which brings the game to crash.
Looked into that, could confirm it, will fix it. The *stay underwater as long as you can* option should no longer be available after the "Baywatch" was completed. This leads to a point where the game tries to mark the quest as complete again... resulting in the exception in the questlog. For now this exception can be ignored and the game will continue to run normally.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
really now? the game too? old save do not work ?? wtf ??? can not you finally make sure that you make your games so that the saves work ?? again and again the same fucking more and more games you have to play from the beginning because the shit save do not work and start over

again I was happy with my selection and now? Now I have to play the same shit again? and what about the next update? Do I have to start over again? or at the next ?? imer again from the beginning and start again and again and again and again and again ........ that annoys so incredibly

Reactions: pappypop

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Now I have to play the same shit again? and what about the next update? Do I have to start over again? or at the next ?? imer again from the beginning and start again and again and again and again and again ........ that annoys so incredibly
Nobody obligues you.

Reactions: Rroarr
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes