VN Ren'Py Completed Holidays with daddy [v1.0] [Snowstorm]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

RodrigoRandom1990

Sep 28, 2019
Yeah this is a short but good VN. I really liked the renders and artstyle, but I missed to do decisions and the "story" needed a bit more depth, like more about the characters op any plans for sequel?

chickenfriedchicken

Feb 22, 2021
Potential for an 8/10.

I feel like you've done the opposite of most creators, you've learnt how to animate before you can tell a story.

You already have the ideas for at least 10 incredible scenes in this 10 minute playthrough, if you develop a backstory and universe to set these scenes I think you're on your way to making a visual novel that would become an instant classic. Obviously on release it might be better to set custom relationships and stuff to avoid getting shot down.

The male character is a bit scuffed at the moment but I imagine that if you are planning to dig deeper into this project you will make the model more immersive.

Female model and posing is excellent, you clearly know your stuff in this area so no further comments on that.

Key take away would be to build the story environment, and slowly increase the tension between the two characters. Obviously this release is more of a demo so it is story lacking, but I really believe that there is huge potential if you decide to make this a full project complete with a story.

Reactions: S.F.R.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Excellent job Snowstorm!!! I thought that you made a fun little story. Best of luck I look forward to further adventures!

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
This is way to sick!!!! this is NOT OK!!! report game plz

All of u shoud know the differnts between right and wrong! this game is so wrong in all ways!! sorry... but this was NOT satyfing me!!!!! :mad::sick:
That's exactly because of such comments on many 18+ sites, moralphages are banned

What did you expect, anyway? Games don't have tags for nothing. And here you can clearly see the loli tag and incest + for the most incomprehensible, there is a short description

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Love your game. really HOT. but could use some different choices and animations. All in all, It was fun. Plan on making any more?

Last edited:

Bob-of-Rovia

Apr 25, 2018
where there any other versions of this game .. kinda a short game if not :unsure:
At the end of the game, it says that the game was short.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I apologize for the Russian screenshot, since the English version needs to be downloaded, but I still have the source files from the translated version.

Reactions: ImperialD
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes