touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
as he mentioned earlier,sometimes you have to wait for things to wither and dissappear,meaning you have to come later,and this thing would have disappeared

gochurust

May 2, 2020
For most people who are stuck, either go back to the advisor, he usually hints at what to do. Also just downloaded the Japanese version. There is no extra scenes, but access to all the images. I basically paid $10 to dl site for nothing

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
The RNG on drops is eh... (well not like I keep on farming them)... Rushed to the ending and oh boy... Nothing beats celebrating finishing the game but a lengthy fuck fest xD

Still... Imma try and get to see if I can have the patience to craft all of the stuff. But maybe some other time...

P.S. Game would have been better if theres a scene at least for the “mob” girls wanting to have sex with you, the demon lord... I dunno... just grind my gears a bit when you talk to them and they’re like “Wanna fuck?” but you can’t :cry:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
The, still finding out where the heck do I get kotetsu (forgot where the samurai enemy is encountered or maybe It’s from another game? XD), and 2 More Masamune if there are more to complete the swords.

Edit: Found Punka thanks to a post here. She sells Rod of Asclepius making finding Nehushtan just saving you some money.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2019
God fucking damn. I forgot to check if there would be others fucking the Mc's girls. Big fucking R.I.P. to my boner. I always forget to check and end up fucking up my entire day.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes