frasse

Feb 7, 2018
I think you haven't finished the story for the spirit forest yet. To finish it, just follow the white flowers in the spirit forest.
thank u so much .and what about finishing the slave market , what i must do? or where can i go . thank u so much

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
I have the same problem.
My best guess is that when you unzip it, you guys didn't do it in Jap applocated so when the file in JP name got unzip, its name become something else and the game can't find the file because the name it looking for (in jp) does not match to the files in the directory. Try reinstall with jp applocated set to jp.

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
any guide plz in the spirit forest ? im still find the right way. thank u so much
The map is actually just one and it's like a mirror maze puzzle. The goal is the most Southwest on the map. First thing first in this map go to the most east of the map to pick up a chest and a green crystal. Go back to the blue crystal and go west to the northwest as you follow trough the map you will notice a few dead bone blocking your path to the south, for now just remember this place as a landmark. follow the path to the northwest of the map and ignore how to get the chest you see for now. after a short change of scene you will be teleported to the most southeast of the map, follow the path and pick up a chest containing a boots in the middle of poison swamp. after picking up the boots if you need a heal just go to the left side of the dead tree and go north. Remember the dead bone? now the path is open and go to the blue crystal to get some healing done. Now all you need to do is just from the blue crystal>go to the dead bone>follow the path to the most southwest of the map. but before that, there is a hidden treasure u need to pick up. from the most southwest of the map just go back track a little bit and go north. If you get it right the hidden path is on the open field with a single white flower. JUST walk past that single white flower and follow the hidden path to get your treasures.(edit)

Reactions: frasse

kegelian

Sep 25, 2019
i cant find galatine,i searched everywhere but nothing
nevermind,i found it at pesante undergroundpath near metal slime

Last edited:

G3RWANT

Feb 12, 2018
I have a question whether there is a quest tab in this game because searching for something blindly is a bit boring?

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Am stuck with this ridiculous fight against crimson knight in the invasion of harbor city forza... They just keep on respawning again and again and got over like 50 turn or so ...any ideas?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes