Zarahustra

Aug 28, 2019
How I can access that chest? Has anyone got them because I see no way to go there. Screenshot (2).png

I also try to find the material Galatine and where do i find it.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
How I can access that chest? Has anyone got them because I see no way to go there. View attachment 470611

I also try to find the material Galatine and where do i find it.
I just replay to his just then. In the same town of this map, there will be a creepy npc. Keep talking around and there will be one guy who tell you direction and nothing else in his text. come back to the start of the maze and follow that direction. soon you will get the chest.

Reactions: frasse

lopa

May 7, 2017
hi, i'm stuck after defeating cerberus, then met him again with smithy
i tried to explore the map and talk to him, but no luck.
where do i need to go?

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Thanks, I can't believe I missed it myself given how I tried to be so thorough with all the chests. I'm also missing the Omadaka armour and Voynich Manuscript, anyone got any idea where those are?
I found this on a steam board for this game:
Originally posted by Caruxis:
Okay, so these weren't one of the things you were looking for originally, but I figured I'd put these few things here since this is becoming a sort of rare item board.

I found another silver chest in the Mabiya Crystal Caves, this one contained the Voynich Manuscript, an accessory that doubles the amount of SP and HP healed from items. It's also a material for something, I can't remember what. The chest was behind another crystal near another chest, but this one was one the first floor.

At the area just before the Meat Slave Market where you enter the waterfall, there is a box hidden on the right-hand side of the screen. It contains a Greedy You!, an item that's used to make For the Lewds, a very useful item that raises XP, P, and item drops from battles.

The last thing I have to report on is my favorite. In the Abandoned Encore Mines, there is map on the ground just a little bit downward of where the healing crystal is. Nearby that map is a shovel next to the left hand wall. Examine the shovel to get a Luviria gem, a material needed to make Fallen Sword Luviria, which is at least from crafting.
Originally posted by KriosKiryu:
confirmed also I found Omadaka armor in the lava silver chest on first floor access is on second floor you'll have to cross some lava to the steps and doctors gloves are in the silver chest in Marciale the path is blocked by an orc but talk to him a few times after finishing the boss fight and he leaves.
I will recommend getting the "stinky feet" item if you just want to try and find the items without all the hassle of the mobs.

Also, if anyone knows where to find the Energy Drink Mukurin, and would share that information, I would appreciate it. That's the last unique item I'm missing.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
I found this on a steam board for this game:

I will recommend getting the "stinky feet" item if you just want to try and find the items without all the hassle of the mobs.

Also, if anyone knows where to find the Energy Drink Mukurin, and would share that information, I would appreciate it. That's the last unique item I'm missing.
Thanks man! Already got stinky feet and the greedy you thing, but I appreciate the others, and I think I can help you with the energy drink. If I remember right, one of the guys at the meat slave market gives it to you after you talk with them. Hopefully my memory is working right.

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks man! Already got stinky feet and the greedy you thing, but I appreciate the others, and I think I can help you with the energy drink. If I remember right, one of the guys at the meat slave market gives it to you after you talk with them. Hopefully my memory is working right.
Confirmed, and thank you. Not sure how I missed this one considering I always talk to every NPC at least once - but whatever. Glad to have it now!

Reactions: Some Guy 9001

Badboyez

Jun 14, 2019
I'm stuck in Sol Village when mayor need a laundry pole I talk with old man many time but he always say "spare me, please"

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
Im stuck in the volcanic cave to. tried all talking to everyone in castle town but no new locations have opened?
what im i missing?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Man why is almost every single scene preggo? What a way to ruin a game with such a niche fetish

• Angry
Reactions: Nohiul

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Hey. You got your kink, the creator got his. Don't be a dick.
Well gl earning shit with a game catering to such a specific audience. I hope Kagura realizes that games like these are not the ones that are gonna make bank and will move on with more diverse games. I’m all for different kinks and fetishes but when one unique fetish is prevalent in every single scene, the game is doomed to fail.

Last edited:

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Well gl earning shit with a game catering to such a specific audience. I hope Kagura realizes that games like these are not the ones that are gonna make bank and will move on with more diverse games. I’m all for different kinks and fetishes but when one unique fetish is prevalent in every single scene, the game is doomed to fail.
Like I said. He got his kink. If you are not the target customer then move on. No one beg or pay you to be here. You should either appreciated those guys that make the game and guys that share the game or just don't show up here. You are not need here.

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Im stuck in the volcanic cave to. tried all talking to everyone in castle town but no new locations have opened?
what im i missing?
I dont remember it that well anymore, but wasn't it that you had to go to a town and talk to vendor ?
In any case, here is my game with debug menu(launch Game_Cheat.exe) and multiple saves aswell as completly unlocked galary. To go through walls hold downs strg and to open cheat menu press F8.

dekeche

Aug 5, 2018
Anyone know where to find Tsuchinoko, Remigius, and some assassins? I need their drops for items.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes