MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Hey guys here is how I got through this game super easily without using a cheat engine:

1. Invest the majority of your points into Strength with just enough points in Endurance to survive one battle. Gear all characters into attack/def stats.
2. In your current dungeon find the blue (full heal) crystal. (You can craft an item called Stinky Feet, disabling random encounters. Equip this to explore the dungeon and grab all items, then take it off once you find the healing crystal)
3. Hold shift + A which lets you run super fast and run back and forth through the crystal.
4. Either have a macro that spams z (what I did with my mouse) or just press z a lot. Now at super speed (still holding shift + A) you will grind though mobs.
5. Do this for 5-10 minutes for each boss to super level yourself above the content.
6. On bosses just spam your skills as each character should be at 100 TP from the prior grind. I spammed skills every boss without any strategy and won, only needed to use a team heal all on the second to last and very last boss once. (There is also one boss I had to reallocate some points into accuracy)

I made it through the entire game without ever having to do this more than 10-15 mins for each boss, sometimes not grinding at all if I had grinded a lot before. The game is linear and you don't have to worry about missing any secret CG I think. I made it through everything including the final boss even without the final tier of gear.

Reactions: Nerro

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Um... where do I go next? I beat the knight in magma map. talk to the advisor. he say the shop is updated and after that I got no where to go. Help.

The_Archivist

Jan 9, 2019
Another corruption game? I loved Ideology in Friction and the various routes you could take in that. Looking forward to trying this out too, I love playing as the bad guy and conquering, whether it's nations or women. I'll check it out and give my review later.

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to get to the area far right at Former Capital Stretta? Am I missing some accessory or what?
There's a secret access point; if you go up the middle path, you'll see two twinkling star dots in that area, which are the right-hand side of the secret path (it goes underneath the middle path). The left entrance is where there are two poison squares at the same y-position on the map; walk into them and you'll go under into this area.

Reactions: MeltyQuest

Spirox

Jun 15, 2018
Is it normal to lose against the heroine in the first battle? Or is it possible to win after some leveling up is done?

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Is it normal to lose against the heroine in the first battle? Or is it possible to win after some leveling up is done?
I'm pretty sure the first battle with her is forced failure; when I fought her I was pretty heavily levelled, but her first attack was a skill that kept repeating until I died (she attacked 12 times in a row with her skill).

Reactions: Spirox
D

Deleted member 251154

I'm pretty sure the first battle with her is forced failure; when I fought her I was pretty heavily levelled, but her first attack was a skill that kept repeating until I died (she attacked 12 times in a row with her skill).
When I fought her I was roiding on cheats, so yeah it's a forced loss like you said.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm stuck in the Spirit Forest TnT
At the first crossroads Lifria communes with nature and says something about the white flower. Just circle each area until you find the white flowers.

And on that note, in North Marciale you can see a Pub in the far left side, but I can't figure out how to get to it. Any help for a brother?

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
In North Marciale you can see a Pub in the far left side, but I can't figure out how to get to it. Any help for a brother?
You can't go to it.

Most of the town maps in this game have been designed to restrict the player to a limited area, while the town itself extends out in order to make them look nice and town-like.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
You can't go to it.

Most of the town maps in this game have been designed to restrict the player to a limited area, while the town itself extends out in order to make them look nice and town-like.
Hmmm, okay, I was wondering if that was the case, that means I missed a chest somewhere there. I saw a post on the steam forums about an orc guarding the path.

Is there anyway to get to the chests in the 4 way intersections in the spirit forests? I'm thinking all the items I was missing were probably from drops that I just did not get lucky enough to get like the dainslief sword or however it was spelled.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
Hmmm, okay, I was wondering if that was the case, that means I missed a chest somewhere there. I saw a post on the steam forums about an orc guarding the path.

Is there anyway to get to the chests in the 4 way intersections in the spirit forests? I'm thinking all the items I was missing were probably from drops that I just did not get lucky enough to get like the dainslief sword or however it was spelled.
In that same town, there will be a creepy man that only say direction phase (left right up down). Follow what he say in the forest and you will get there.

By the way where can I find the laundry pole?

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes