Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I would say the battles were challenging unlike other similar hrpg games I have played so far and have tons of fun with that... Though I didn't really like the scenes with pregnant girls and the girls screaming like pigs.... and also especially my main reason of playing this game which is Fonica did not have many scenes...

And also someone knows about where to input the password?

LewdStorm

Oct 13, 2018
Password is possibly for a CG rar archive (which I didn't find with this download). I've seen some other game do that. Also I checked CG rips on some sites and it doesn't seem like the password would be used in-game to unlock extra scenes. All scenes are unlocked by beating the game at least once.

Reactions: Thant San
Feb 18, 2019
I played with it for about an hour or so. It is quite good game, and i would definetly enjoy it if... and there is a big if for me here.
I liked the combat system and the fights. They were quite challenging. But the big if for me here is, that i do not play this game for challenges. If i want challenge i go and play some Darksouls or Nioh. I want sexy bitches, whose brain is fucked out, and i want to see it fast. But that just probably me. So if you have a save file with all the scenes, i would apprecieate it, but to be honest, even though i enjoyed the game, i do not want to spend time with a playthrough.

Reactions: ZephaCe and T800
Jul 11, 2018
Apparently there's a secret treasure in the mines. Some guy in the bar in the slave market says that at some point, the tracks start to resemble the map of "Jipang". There's a note in the mines, saying "In the southwest of Jipang lies the secret treasure."

What does it mean by that. Where is this "Jipang", and how can I identify where the tracks form the map?

EDIT: Just realized it wasn't the tracks themselves that I should've been looking at, but the ground itself. There's a point on the west side of the map where the tracks appear to be broken, and the ground between the tracks appears to be a darker brown color than the surrounding area, resembling the shape of Japan. The treasure's in the dark spot at the very bottom of the "map", next to a shovel.

Last edited:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Sadly the protagonist is a cuck allowing that witch that loves him to get fucked by others and even encoourges her to do it
That goes for all the girls if I remember correclty.
If you dont like sharing the game aint for you.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Did anyone ever figure out what extras they're referring too when you finish the game? It's definitely not anything in the game folder...

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
Glad I looked it up here before buying it on steam blind. Lost all interest upon finding out its both a male MC game and one of those cringey rape/abuse obsessed games. I'm gonna try it out anyway but my expectations are in the toilet at this point.

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find the Punka creature after I found it in Meat Slave place and it gave me Clover thingy? I'm trying to get the Proof of Punka material for crafting, but failed to find the creature again. And it's getting too titing to keep running over the previous locations over and over, searching for it.

UPD: Found it 2 more times, now looking for it again. In case it helps someone: after the Meat Slave place the appearances are Feroco (in a church behind a column) > Hasadrea (at the entrance, behind some boxes).
UPD2: Found it, at the ruined capital, on the side of city with chests that you can't get to. Or, well, I failed to find how to get to it. Not that it matters anymore - I finished the game and overwritten the save file. Not important enough to bother with that, considering.

ask
somebody know where i must going after fight luviria on black market?????
Go back to the previous dungeon. The Ben Marcato Valley. There explore again, and you will find an open path to the east (right border of the screen). It's right next to the rope with 2 chests.
i stuck here some body can help
Go to the right, talk to the smith, come back. It should be gone. If that is not enough - explore the whole dungeon, talk to the smith again - and then it should be gone.
Glad I looked it up here before buying it on steam blind. Lost all interest upon finding out its both a male MC game and one of those cringey rape/abuse obsessed games. I'm gonna try it out anyway but my expectations are in the toilet at this point.
Yeah, I get 0 enjoyment from the sex part in this game... the art is severely not in my taste, the urinating rapy ahegao content in that art too. So I just play for the "somewhat fun" gameplay and for completionism's sake. Like, no fap.

Last edited:

EvOr09

Oct 3, 2018
anyone having having trouble with the first encounter boss ? any tips how to beat it... i do hardly any damage....

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
anyone having having trouble with the first encounter boss ? any tips how to beat it... i do hardly any damage....
Luviria with 2 knights? Grind a bit around the restore crystal. And try reconfiguring your Stat Allocation. Having some healing items can be good too (they can be won from random enemies). You have to defeat Luviria first - then go after the knights.

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes