Mar 19, 2018
The colors of the memo are for the houses not for the switches.If it says red lock for a red house and switch it the direction it tells you same for the other 3.
There's no lock at the houses aren't they? It's just switches? So If it says Blue/Right Do i need to turn all the other switches to right?

Reactions: Fahmi10
Mar 26, 2019
There's no lock at the houses aren't they? It's just switches? So If it says Blue/Right Do i need to turn all the other switches to right?
How the puzzle works is that the Color/Direction is not talking about the color of the switch but the color of the house so Blue/Right would mean blue rooftop house and the switch needs to be turned to the right. Same goes for the other colors, not that hard of a puzzle.

Reactions: T800
Mar 19, 2018
How the puzzle works is that the Color/Direction is not talking about the color of the switch but the color of the house so Blue/Right would mean blue rooftop house and the switch needs to be turned to the right. Same goes for the other colors, not that hard of a puzzle.
Thanks man what a sneaky puzzle this is!! You're right I've been brainstorming this puzzle for about an hour now xD

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
You need RPG Maker VX Ace and RPG Maker Decrypter. (Google is your friend)

Move the Game.rgss3a from this game into RPG Maker Decrypter, open it up and load it.
Extract all files and copy and paste those files into this game folder.
Click on Generate.rvproj2 button at RPG Maker Decrypter, copy that new file into the game folder as well.

View attachment 462361

Open the Game.rvproj2, it will open RPG Maker VX Ace with the game files loaded.

Click Tools -> Database -> Actor
Change the main character name to whatever you like. I changed to Maou in this case.

View attachment 462362

Note that this will change the name of the character as he speaks / on the menu, etc. But if anyone mention his true name Voice in any text / conversation it should still be Voice, since that string is in the event itself. However they often refers to him as only Maou / Maou-sama, etc

PS: The actor name is saved into your game, so you would have to start a new game for this to take effect.
thanck

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks man what a sneaky puzzle this is!! You're right I've been brainstorming this puzzle for about an hour now xD
If you pull the lever when having the lever align based on the lever color, it would hint you that you need to look at the color of the roof.

bajonk

Jun 10, 2017
woah, i this is suprising. Just last week that i watched all 3 hentai anime of this series. In case anyone want to, there is an anime version of this series. Check out at [hanime.tv]. Its pretty good, dunno about the game though. Gonna try later.

Reactions: T800

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
games too hard for a h-game, the easy mode still makes you try and i would probably enjoy it but that's not the reason i play this...

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes