EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017

xort

Jun 1, 2017

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
so i'm asking again is there multi ending ? and choices effect in this game ?
No this is a linear game.
Is there a way to apply this one to this game?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-speedhack-for-rpgmaker-mv.11100/

Since this game doesn't contain www folder etc.
So it's propably a different engine or? I really find grinding with 1x speed that type of games really boring.
No,this game was with RPG Maker VX Ace back in 2013 before MV became the standard. If you want to speed up the game you need to use Cheat Engine's game speed adjuster.

Lezirambo

Sep 26, 2017
Is anyone else having problems with stat allocation or am I doing something wrong?
I am assuming you just clicked the Parameter you wanted to increase and pressed apply. You actually need to click the parameter and then increase the points using the keys (left and right) to increase it before hitting Apply.
Hope this helps!

Reactions: T800

Tyrekt404

May 15, 2017
:unsure: Honestly, Kagura Games is well known to heavily censor content and rush their " localized" games based on china's demands (reminds me of that shit that blizzard is doing).

I'm assuming , then, that this "translation" also cuts out content from the main game.

Thanks for sharing but i think i'll just stick to the japanese version ;)

Edit: Just checked the tags on the japanese version and...yep, they definitely cut stuff out. (n)
can you tell us please what get cut? im already half way playing this and the story doesnt seems disconnected.

by the way anyone got stuck on the harbo city with the bridge switch?already followed the memo but still nothing happened..

edit:the color is not for the switch but the house where the switch are man got tricked

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
For all the lazy players such as me, full save + save at each chapter or point in the game for the lols.... Obvious i've played this entire game in jpn in the past so i just followed the route i remembered and this time, understood the scenes actually, since this was one of the first ever released VX Ace games...

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
accidently skipped the text after fighting in the Volcanic caves, i don't know where to go next all i remeber seeing was something about minotuars.
Anyone able to point me in the right direction.

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
can you tell us please what get cut? im already half way playing this and the story doesnt seems disconnected.

by the way anyone got stuck on the harbo city with the bridge switch?already followed the memo but still nothing happened..

edit:the color is not for the switch but the house where the switch are man got tricked
i think they cut it beause of the how many giga 2.5 and here 1.8
it is look
sorry about my english

• Angry
Reactions: H.ERO

Okcrk

Jun 11, 2019
I am assuming you just clicked the Parameter you wanted to increase and pressed apply. You actually need to click the parameter and then increase the points using the keys (left and right) to increase it before hitting Apply.
Hope this helps!
Oh wow...yes it does! Thx!
Didn't even cross my mind lol

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
i think they cut it beause of the how many giga 2.5 and here 1.8
it is look
sorry about my english
They didn't cut anything, i played the original jp edition when it was released and i still had it in my computer ti'll today(english release). Original was 2.59gb and i can confirm that the entire game is explicit on it(all scenes as well, nothing was cut). The "Compressed" installer has 1.8~1.9gb, after installing it gets back to 2.59gb in the drive, nothing new here...

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
They didn't cut anything, i played the original jp edition when it was released and i still had it in my computer ti'll today(english release). Original was 2.59gb and i can confirm that the entire game is explicit on it(all scenes as well, nothing was cut). The "Compressed" installer has 1.8~1.9gb, after installing it gets back to 2.59gb in the drive, nothing new here...
my bad sorry

• Angry
Reactions: H.ERO

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
accidently skipped the text after fighting in the Volcanic caves, i don't know where to go next all i remeber seeing was something about minotuars.
Anyone able to point me in the right direction.
Gone back in and rescued the dog and read the texts that follow but still non the wiser where to go, no other locations have opened up, am i missing something in the Caves?

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019

I' haven't played the translated game, cause, as i said, i'd prefer to get the non censored japanese version, so i can't tell you exactly what has been removed, but, i've been checking out the japanese tags and it's mentioned/advertized as containing ロリ ( loli) content.

i've searched around on steam, kg and mangagamer and it's not mentioned, anywere else in any of the translated version/available patch.

This isn't twitter. Show us what's been cut. I'm not gonna be surprised if they indeed cut the contents because they have done it in the past, but all these claims about kagura lately never provide a proof along with it.

I'm not claming anything since i've just said in my previous message that i haven't played the game yet and, since i've read that it was " translated" by KG i've decided to stick with the japanese version.

What i was saying is that i'm just speculating .

A big scandal with KG came out time ago about the ww censoring/cutting stuff to suckle on China's teats ( hence why i'm mentioning the Blizzard parallel) .

I'm just speculating they aren't mentioning it, they have already done it before and it's still in in their full interests to do so.

I'm also pretty sure they are legally obligated to inform people if the game has this type of content, so if mangagamer and steam doesn't have any information regarding it, probably meaning that they just cut all that type of content (and mention of it) away from the "localized" game.

So that's that.

Last edited:

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
the name of MC can i change it ? because the name voice it is werd
You need RPG Maker VX Ace and RPG Maker Decrypter. (Google is your friend)

Move the Game.rgss3a from this game into RPG Maker Decrypter, open it up and load it.
Extract all files and copy and paste those files into this game folder.
Click on Generate.rvproj2 button at RPG Maker Decrypter, copy that new file into the game folder as well.

Screenshot_2.png

Open the Game.rvproj2, it will open RPG Maker VX Ace with the game files loaded.

Click Tools -> Database -> Actor
Change the main character name to whatever you like. I changed to Maou in this case.

Screenshot_1.png

Note that this will change the name of the character as he speaks / on the menu, etc. But if anyone mention his true name Voice in any text / conversation it should still be Voice, since that string is in the event itself. However they often refers to him as only Maou / Maou-sama, etc

PS: The actor name is saved into your game, so you would have to start a new game for this to take effect.

• Love
Reactions: sakuzuda and T800

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I' haven't played the translated game, cause, as i said, i'd prefer to get the non censored japanese version, so i can't tell you exactly what has been removed, but, i've been checking out the japanese tags and it's mentioned/advertized as containing ロリ ( loli) content.

i've searched around on steam, kg and mangagamer and it's not mentioned, anywere else in any of the translated version/available patch.

I'm not claming anything since i've just said in my previous message that i haven't played the game yet and, since i've read that it was " translated" by KG i've decided to stick with the japanese version.

What i was saying is that i'm just speculating .

A big scandal with KG came out time ago about the ww censoring/cutting stuff to suckle on China's teats ( hence why i'm mentioning the Blizzard parallel) .

I'm just speculating they aren't mentioning it, they have already done it before and it's still in in their full interests to do so.

I'm also pretty sure they are legally obligated to inform people if the game has this type of content, so if mangagamer and steam doesn't have any information regarding it, probably meaning that they just cut all that type of content (and mention of it) away from the "localized" game.

So that's that.
As i already wrote above... "NOTHING" was cut out. Lolis still remain in the game, even mid dialogue he clearly calls the witch and the saint "LOLIS". Well, big boobied ones, they may have altered their body format so fit other countries law, i don't exactly remember their chest size, but well, the witch always had big breats, just the saint felt kinda uncommon, also, obviously the saint would be a loli considering she is half the size of any other character. Basically the entire game IS actually there, not the tag though.

The real point is, what do u consider a loli anyway, and then, why do u care? not like having lolis or not make any real difference for me, i never cared about youngins in anything anyway... people and their shit about being fresh in age and whatever lols... and even in the real world, there are some 14 years old girls more developed than 19 years old at other countries(cough cough, Brazilian yougins).

Now imagine this, not all countries have the same laws and usual consideration, in Japan it's common and normal for men to go after young girls aiming for secure deliverance and other shit, however this kind of culture suffers a lot of preconception outside of it, since for any other country legal ages differ, girls bodys as well, and well, not everyone can be blessed by their genetics to have a big rack anyway(as some ladys says). So basically, it's always point of view, for u it's a offense that they don't add a tag that will pretty much send them to "JAIL" if they literally explicit says the game have it or don't mod something that doesn't fit outside Japan culture.. well yeah, people who don't even understand this can't exactly like unscensored stuff anyway.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes