H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So the male protagonist doesn't have a eyes/not showing it? don't like it i rather he have a eyes

deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
It isn't just you. The fight with the metal slimes is quite bullshit in my opinion. That was the point the game lost me. I wasn't too keen on the game in the first place. Looked nice art wise however something just felt off about it.
just use save editor, go godmode and instakill every damn enemy

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
i love the art style of this artist....but this one not too much...
this game have better cg imo....
How weird. I thought the hgame you just linked was the same one I played long years ago, but it actually happened to be the sequel (I didn't know it had a sequel lol). I mean I'm sure I've played the prequel to that game where it showed on the intro how the main girl got her magical girl power from some power ranger-like dude who was badly injured by some alien-like monsters, though I don't seem to see it on the products' list of the circle, lol wth.

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
:unsure: Honestly, Kagura Games is well known to heavily censor content and rush their " localized" games based on china's demands (reminds me of that shit that blizzard is doing).

I'm assuming , then, that this "translation" also cuts out content from the main game.

Thanks for sharing but i think i'll just stick to the japanese version ;)

Edit: Just checked the tags on the japanese version and...yep, they definitely cut stuff out. (n)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: H.ERO and Mark21800

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
How weird. I thought the hgame you just linked was the same one I played long years ago, but it actually happened to be the sequel (I didn't know it had a sequel lol). I mean I'm sure I've played the prequel to that game where it showed on the intro how the main girl got her magical girl power from some power ranger-like dude who was badly injured by some alien-like monsters, though I don't seem to see it on the products' list of the circle, lol wth.
pls can u link me the prequel? or sequel XD

Last edited:

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
:unsure: Honestly, Kagura Games is well known to heavily censor content and rush their " localized" games based on china's demands (reminds me of that shit that blizzard is doing).

I'm assuming , then, that this "translation" also cuts out content from the main game.

Thanks for sharing but i think i'll just stick to the japanese version ;)

Edit: Just checked the tags on the japanese version and...yep, they definitely cut stuff out. (n)
This isn't twitter. Show us what's been cut. I'm not gonna be surprised if they indeed cut the contents because they have done it in the past, but all these claims about kagura lately never provide a proof along with it.

Zyro

May 27, 2017
That's a whole different game by a whole different circle. I'm pretty sure you were thinking of this game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/angelic-force-yuki-enuemu.11567/

• Haha
Reactions: T800 and EldenFZ
3.60 star(s) 11 Votes