LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
As i already wrote above... "NOTHING" was cut out. Lolis still remain in the game, even mid dialogue he clearly calls the witch and the saint "LOLIS". Well, big boobied ones, they may have altered their body format so fit other countries law, i don't exactly remember their chest size, but well, the witch always had big breats, just the saint felt kinda uncommon, also, obviously the saint would be a loli considering she is half the size of any other character. Basically the entire game IS actually there, not the tag though.

The real point is, what do u consider a loli anyway, and then, why do u care? not like having lolis or not make any real difference for me, i never cared about youngins in anything anyway... people and their shit about being fresh in age and whatever lols... and even in the real world, there are some 14 years old girls more developed than 19 years old at other countries(cough cough, Brazilian yougins).

Now imagine this, not all countries have the same laws and usual consideration, in Japan it's common and normal for men to go after young girls aiming for secure deliverance and other shit, however this kind of culture suffers a lot of preconception outside of it, since for any other country legal ages differ, girls bodys as well, and well, not everyone can be blessed by their genetics to have a big rack anyway(as some ladys says). So basically, it's always point of view, for u it's a offense that they don't add a tag that will pretty much send them to "JAIL" if they literally explicit says the game have it or don't mod something that doesn't fit outside Japan culture.. well yeah, people who don't even understand this can't exactly like unscensored stuff anyway.

It was just to make an example of what could have been cut out from the game, as i've written before, i haven't play the game yet and i don't plan to play the translated version by KG, since it's from them, i've decided to stick with the Original Japanese one on this one because i prefer not to understand than to play a butchered game.

I was just saying that i decided to do that i suspected that they had censored stuff ( as they did in other previous games before) because they didn't mention some tags that the japanese version has.

It's not what people censor that i care of, i care about the censoring itself, i just hate it.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
It was just to make an example of what could have been cut out from the game, as i've written before, i haven't play the game yet and i don't plan to play the translated version by KG, since it's from them, i've decided to stick with the Original Japanese one on this one because i prefer not to understand than to play a butchered game.

I was just saying that i decided to do that i suspected that they had censored stuff ( as they did in other previous games before) because they didn't mention some tags that the japanese version has.

It's not what people censor that i care of, i care about the censoring itself, i just hate it.
Join the government of ur place, then start another war aiming to change all other countries policies so it fits ur taste, then all's fine. Just don't be dumb and jump in the middle of conflict urself, let others who also follow ur banner do it for you and all's well when it ends well... but ti'll that time, law is something that singular being can't exactly change, and they're different at every country in this world... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Join the government of ur place, then start another war aiming to change all other countries policies so it fits ur taste, then all's fine. Just don't be dumb and jump in the middle of conflict urself, let others who also follow ur banner do it for you and all's well when it ends well... but ti'll that time, law is something that singular being can't exactly change, and they're different at every country in this world... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What the hell are you talking about :LOL:

I'm just talking about censoring.

The " i'm pretty sure they're obligated by law to include the tag" was just to point out how strange was that they didn't.

If the content it's all there then good.

but then again, how would you know if you haven't played the original japanese version?

Hence why i mentioned my interest in playing that one first.

That's it.

• Angry
Reactions: H.ERO

Greatezpen

Jan 1, 2018
Stuck in the throneroom after the first sexscene when the lesser demon asks to fuck the women just keeps closing and opening the chat box and doesnt advance

thuannghia12

Jul 22, 2019
So apparently there's an extra somewhere in the game but I have not a singular idea where it is, anyone? The password for it is given when you clear the game

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
after playing Apostle from kagura games, revert back to usual H-game writing feels weird. might need to delay some more before trying this game.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017

Just to be honest with you, KaguraGames devs are chinese people and of course, you may say u hate censorship or when they cut stuff, then u probably are unaware of China actual situation. For starters, their government have a dictator, whenever something goes against something he dislike, he simple make people disappear. Blizzard case is fucked up because Hong Kong is originally people who migrated there from a place like USA and made a community, they even had a treaty that China itself wouldn't mess with their own self-government ti'll year X(forgot). Detail is, government is rushing and forcing them trying to grab the power over that area back, if someone enters China aiming to live along parents who are there, they are kidnapped and placed in something like an reserved space to "make them better citizens". Basically China is all fucked up nowadays, anyone who says anything against them is put under the "law", then u want chinese citizens who must show their love everyday toward their government to change their ways and basically step to jail closing KaguraGames forever... thus yeah, ALL Chinese oriented stuff shall have forced changes to follow their laws, while USA only refuses Lolis(underage content) at their games, so it's easier to find a flaw here and there for them... like not adding tags. But yeah, the censorship will remain cause China can't change from night to day(and try to look at any friend you may have from China and see that they always says good things about their government in social media, cause anyone who goes against disappears) ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, u mentioned Blizzard, imagine u are a corporation inside the game industry and a big fat piece of the pie(ur earnings) comes directly from China since it's one of the biggest spenders technology and game related in the world, also, u have lots of contracts with them. What will u preserve, ur connection to government and a facade of friendship or turn against an entire country over a single player?. It's a lose-lose game since the start cause money talks louder than citizens...

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes