Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
What does the password for the extras (454519194545) do, and where can you use it? Also, where can you find the Aroundight (or however it's spelt) mineral to upgrade the holy sword?

Zombie2

Jul 17, 2017
For anyone having trouble beating the game try having 1 character be a tank as a vanguard (I used the main char). Get it with str so it has decent defense and physical damage + aggro stat. Use taunt from time to time. Endurance for HP and Mind for heal.

Back line full of mages. Use the third spell for the awesome aoe damage. Easy to farm maps with many weak enemies using such a set-up (and the tank is really only used for bosses). Otherwise everything dies pretty fast. Max magic of course with speed (enough to act and kill enemies before their turn) and a bit of crit.

Anyway. That's how I went about it there are other strats ^_^

Reactions: T800

Strowy

Sep 30, 2019
Does anyone know how to reach the chest on that island in the initial section of the Spirit Forest?

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
i was looking for this as well, tho i decided to retrace my step back in dungeon before the encore mine where i got luviria
and suffice to say, my guts was right i freaking missed it
View attachment 463820
Thanks, I can't believe I missed it myself given how I tried to be so thorough with all the chests. I'm also missing the Omadaka armour and Voynich Manuscript, anyone got any idea where those are?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Anyone got a walktrouth? i dont know what to do after i get to the slave market
i beat luviria and all so how do i get my slaves after all is done?

Last edited:
Reactions: Minipax84

jacobbb

May 30, 2017
Anyone figured out where to input the password given at the end of the game for the "extra" scenes

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes