RIGGSY

Nov 25, 2018
Someone also has problems with the arrow keys ?
it seems I can only use the up and left one...

NoodleX2

Sep 24, 2017
Is there any way to change the stat allocation values using cheat engine? im not really a fan of grinding in hentai games so it would really help me

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
Anybody know what is 'threat' is used for. As it is the costliest stats and only capped in 10

S1mpleL0ve

Oct 21, 2019
I cant find "kotetsu" or "masamune" for upgrade. Did I miss anything? Anyone knows where to find it?

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
HAHAHA! I just watched the OVA and was like: "Waaait I know those pigtails...". Fucking hell I need to play this now!

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
uh, now that's something you don't see everyday, meh... I'll download it anyway thanks!

JinKaiser

Aug 14, 2018
Help I'm stuck after you finish the slave merchant quest.... IDK where to go cause my advisor is telling me again that salve merchant will arrive soon

Reactions: Schapti

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
I just replay to his just then. In the same town of this map, there will be a creepy npc. Keep talking around and there will be one guy who tell you direction and nothing else in his text. come back to the start of the maze and follow that direction. soon you will get the chest.
where exactly plz ,find this guy? i mean wich same town? thank u so much

roxas valentine

Jun 28, 2017
where exactly plz ,find this guy? i mean wich same town? thank u so much
In Calmando, go south from the city entrance, follow the road to the left and you will find the npc beside the barrels (he looks like a slumped ghost).

Anyway, is there an encounter list for punka creatures? I lost track of her and can't find her before the meat slave market.

Reactions: frasse

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
In Calmando, go south from the city entrance, follow the road to the left and you will find the npc beside the barrels (he looks like a slumped ghost).

Anyway, is there an encounter list for punka creatures? I lost track of her and can't find her before the meat slave market.
here when i want to go out from the castel about location there is no Calmando

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes