SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Amazing game if we could ignore that gameplay element "lose to see boring Game Over CG",
the game have a really amazing level design and tonn of secrets.

Reactions: onore

wscjwdxjj

Sep 9, 2021
I changed it to easy and its still destroying me, I get it to around half health and die. This thing is way overtuned. I guess the game expects you to grind for a bunch of levels, I hate grinding.
I restart the game in easy mode. It gives you 2 times exp and money which should be easy now.

wscjwdxjj

Sep 9, 2021
I changed it to easy and its still destroying me, I get it to around half health and die. This thing is way overtuned. I guess the game expects you to grind for a bunch of levels, I hate grinding.
I discovered why my attack was so low. I didn't clear the drain in the area right out of shoto academy.
You can buy a flashlight in a shop near policestation and go to the drain via the 24h convinience shop.
After you clean the drain you can find a treasure chest which gives you a garnet that can raise attack 30.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
Sometime, the text in textbox looks like this:
1704646643774.png

Is this a bug or a feature? This is literally right on the "Achievement" in the menu, i haven't played the game yet.

zabakapro

Apr 19, 2022
This image makes me think your GPU is about to bug out. Could just be a font issue too. Definitely bug.
Ok, so i'll assume it's not supposed to look like this then. I'll redownload the file and try to figure out what's the problem then.

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
I discovered why my attack was so low. I didn't clear the drain in the area right out of shoto academy.
You can buy a flashlight in a shop near policestation and go to the drain via the 24h convinience shop.
After you clean the drain you can find a treasure chest which gives you a garnet that can raise attack 30.
I ended up just using the codes in the recollection room to get the overpowered items. Those took me through the game very easily.

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
Alright, now that I have posted my college-essay sized review of this game, I will post a comparison between this game and the dev's last game Prececile because this has been bugging me for a while and I just have to get this out. If you at all enjoy this game, I absolutely recommend trying to play Prececile; an English translation is available somewhere, just not on this site. The spoiler below has heavy spoilers for both games, so don't read it unless you're okay with that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, with that done, I am all out of shit to talk about with this game. It's been a lot of fun and it's been great to see so many people help out in this thread, and I'm glad that I was one of them. If you guys need any help with coins, clown locations, or just general sidequest stuff, I made a massive collection of guides as well as a link to a couple of JP guides back in Page 13, Post #249. It's been a wild ride, and I wish you guys all a fun fap!

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Yeah I'm gonna drop this. Its a shame it had such great potential if only they focused on the corruption aspect and add more H-scenes outside of the game over losses. they spent so much time on the game overs they didn't add anything for those wanting a full experience. If you play it right it's basically a no sexual content game. And the NTR really let me down. They could have extended the game by a couple hours by doing it right. Making Yui become a red light district girl drunk on pleasure and serving Takumi. I really wanted to like it Yui is such a cute girl and they ruined the NTR route. 2 weeks and nothing happens then Takumi tells Yui he lied on only the 2nd time having sex but she still falls for him. I was hoping for a far more impactful NTR route.
thanks man u save my storage for your information, some developer this day didn't really understand why NTR is a masterpiece genre for hentai lmao

Reactions: robco

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
You wanna heard my honest opinion about this game dev? Well, you created something wonderful yet you only utilize it that only 5% of it. That's it. If you know ExTia then you may or may not understand but this RPGM and a lot of thing can happen. The problems is nothing happen :confused:. I'm looking forward to what happen with the teacher or principal. Also looking forward to train molester(What happen if she in her holy transformation i kinda wanna see that). Also neighborhood, perv, hobo(Holy defile by bunch of disgusting man is she still holy ;)). And much more potential yet......:) well learn more from pick,bbq,lusterise you may get inspiration for the next games. Oh one more thing, transformation can be corrupted and change it's looks to be more sexy but still elegant, this i like :love:.

Jul 2, 2018
ideout in the Suburbs
If you go through the hidden passage in the northern suburb of Fors District and place the outdoor unit on a different colored floor of the north building, you
will be able to jump and enter the hideout.If you annihilate all the enemies, you will receive an achievement. can be obtained. You can also obtain the `` Key to Faye's Fourth Warehouse
'' inside the hideout
Where do you get the 4th warehouse key?

2.40 star(s) 15 Votes