EzarFR

Aug 4, 2022
I found this place after going beyond the fourth underground basement level. Seems like the door is locked. Does anyone know how to open it?

assgoblin

Dec 12, 2018
im at the muscle gym i cant beat the boss without "finding something suspicious" in the building what do i do and where do i find this thing

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
im at the muscle gym i cant beat the boss without "finding something suspicious" in the building what do i do and where do i find this thing

go outside and right
jump over the fence and go up north in the alley into the door
there you can destroy the muscle guy's power machine
you need the azure ( blue) star key

Erwe Von Esse

Jan 19, 2019
can i buy items that i can use in battle?
There's a drugstore in the Daimon Shopping District South that sells First aid kits (Around 200 HP Recovery), the location is a bit hidden (I believe it was near a red sign), those kits are trash though, they recover less HP than enemies can hit you in one turn. I suggest buying accesories and foods that can be used out of battle to recover HP and SP so you can enter every battle at full capacity

Reactions: SillyHotRPG

Hakuthegreat

Nov 12, 2022
There's a drugstore in the Daimon Shopping District South that sells First aid kits (Around 200 HP Recovery), the location is a bit hidden (I believe it was near a red sign), those kits are trash though, they recover less HP than enemies can hit you in one turn. I suggest buying accesories and foods that can be used out of battle to recover HP and SP so you can enter every battle at full capacity
ok and appreciate the suggestion

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
ok and appreciate the suggestion
i buy the red gar drink in hospital vending machine
100% SP recovery
first i heal with magic and when it is low i drink one

or you can learn ( i dont know if it was from a book or just lvl ) under special
godess blessing for 50 special power and it heals 50% of your health

2.40 star(s) 15 Votes