Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The item description of GG Lemon is wrong. I thought it was odd that the most expensive drink gives the least SP but it actually gives 150 not 15.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Had a chuckle when the doctor that gropes you was called Teacher. In Japanese Doctors and Teachers (or rather those that teach not just school teachers) get the honorific title of Sensei. It's the same word for both, because Japanese is almost as stupid as English.

Reactions: belovedeggs

motfef

Nov 8, 2021
the third imagine is like the worst casual player nightmare and the best NTR enjoyer dream

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
A Bad End Guide is kind of unnecessary. There's only one officially recognized "Bad End" in the game, and it's really easy to get; just continue the story and you can just get it via choosing an option at the end of Chapter 5 (there's another choice at the beginning of Chapter 5 that leads into the NTR Ending). Unless you're talking about the various Game Over Rape scenes, which all end with the heroine defeated and broken... then that's 80% of the game's h-scenes and can pretty much just be seen by losing to the various bosses throughout the game.

What you're really gonna need a guide with are all the fucking puzzles. Just as a heads up for anyone even getting that far, the undercover bunny girl mission, despite the game implying that it's on a time limit and guys will request drinks every so often by themselves, that is emphatically not the case, as in order to even get the triggers for them to ask for drinks, you have to fucking go back into the bunny girl dressing room and talk to one of the two girls each time, at which point a dude will order drinks each time. I'm glad I figured that out kind of quickly, because I would have blown a fucking gasket if it took me anything more than ten minutes.

Also, just to spare you the time and energy with dealing with the jank bodyguard "stealth" section, the code for the door the sex traffickers went through is 8950. Because you really aren't missing much by skipping that shit.
i think u can view the boss' game over rape scenes once you beat him, same for minions.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
twiddling my thumbs until a bad end guide is released
Unless you're talking about the various Game Over Rape scenes, which all end with the heroine defeated and broken... then that's 80% of the game's h-scenes and can pretty much just be seen by losing to the various bosses throughout the game.
i think u can view the boss' game over rape scenes in the gallery room once you beat him, same for minions. Theres no need to lose to them intentionally.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020

~ 400 CG
yeah I know one can typically find the cg around but it still begs the question of if it is better to just skip all the shit and only look at the cg... Cause like I said no point in the game if the cg for all intents and purposes ain't even in the game

nevertheless thanks for the reply mate

• Hey there
Reactions: mainmainmain

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
we are Men. when we play as female it's weird to imagine you are a woman getting rape by ugly bastard while deep down you are a man. what a weirdo. also only one female in the game is boring. I like play as male prota because we are men and it's feel just right.
Come to think of it. if the prota is only female and the rest is ugly bastard meaning they can save a lot of resource because most male only draw simple with just their d*ck and a big belly and a face without an eye or nose. sound simple to draw enough. Save more time to develop the game. while on other hand, A harem male prota require to draw many girl characters with all of the details include everything. cost a lot of times and resources. sound complicated and sound about right. cheap game.
And wonders how he can't get a girlfriend/sex... damn
"We are men" as if woman can't play h-games.
"What a weirdo" says a guy actually kink-shaming in f95.
And hinting as if every man wants a harem of submissive girls with opened legs...
Opinions are great, imposing is weird. Nuff said.

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
where the hell is dinos area
1704323460828.png

ok dinos is residental area look like the dev just forgotted he change it to setaya residental not dinos anymore.
so after got pic in uncle house red door go to yui house and check the table(kotatsu) in living room that is.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
The thing is, slow corruption was never the goal of the game. The circle, based on their previous game and what was focused on their ci-en, was *always* focused on the boss defeat bad ends. They put heavy emphasis on how the heroine despairs as she is defeated and how her transformation fails as her heart breaks. The NTR route and the map events, they weren't actually in the original plan for the game at all. It was only due to funding from ci-en supporters that those got included. But ultimately, if you aren't into game over rape, this isn't the game for you.

That said, I do sympathize with you in that I wish there was more H events. Yui has very strong latent potential as an H-game heroine. The cabaret job shows that Yui can very easily be corrupted as long as "justice" isn't at stake. If the dev plans to add additional content (they're thinking about it), I hope they either continue that plotline or extend some of the gameovers where Yui gets corrupted rather than killed
Indeed, as game which emphasised on GOR, I can see the point of the game, but it's as you said, it's lacking in the quantity of H events for it to be the usual GOR game. At least give the mobs unique GOR CG for example... Them just generic game over is a selling point untouched T_T

Hopefully they can expand the game a bit cause the sales keep going up.
Aside from lacking erotic scenes during battle, there is no (slow) corruption elements in the game. Hscenes don't have different stages according to her lewd points, you just dont feel the impact of the points.

It is very sad to see people here give such low ratings for this game but I can see why. This game has one of the best puzzles, hidden stuff, hints and map design. The battle system might be on the weaker side, theres only physic, magic and some elemental types but nothing on character progression. However fights usually aren't that long if you keep buying new equipments so its not that grindy. Boss fight are a lot easier if you check the hints from the information "shop".

The Hscenes are very erotic because of the inner thought and voice acting of the heroine. Sadly lots of the H events only have one scene when you expect them to have a series of events following. Also you can't feel the progression in lewd points when there are no different stages for the events as the points get higher.

While I appreciate the puzzles, hidden hints, map design, graphics, voice acting and inner thoughts and would personally give it a high rating, I can totally see why people give 2 stars for this one. Most people here arent playing games for "fun" they are playing for the erotic scenes and stimulations. Exploring the game, solving puzzles, enjoying the map design and even good writings are not in high priority for most people here. The rating is higher on dlsite probably is because people there rate the game as a game with erotic elements (also for the low price), but not according to how effectively and often you can fap with the game.
I can relate to most who rated this rather poorly. I mean, if someone want to play interesting games with puzzles and such, the last thing they will search will be erotic games. Most people consume erotica for the eroticism, not "something that has eroticism" in it. To enjoy these kind of works, there's a need of different mindset, different from the currently trending erotic work genres.

I hope we will get more content for this. As for now it feels a bit lacking.

Reactions: Blake639

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah I'm gonna drop this. Its a shame it had such great potential if only they focused on the corruption aspect and add more H-scenes outside of the game over losses. they spent so much time on the game overs they didn't add anything for those wanting a full experience. If you play it right it's basically a no sexual content game. And the NTR really let me down. They could have extended the game by a couple hours by doing it right. Making Yui become a red light district girl drunk on pleasure and serving Takumi. I really wanted to like it Yui is such a cute girl and they ruined the NTR route. 2 weeks and nothing happens then Takumi tells Yui he lied on only the 2nd time having sex but she still falls for him. I was hoping for a far more impactful NTR route.

Reactions: Blake639
Jul 2, 2018
The hospital you need to be pretty strong they hit hard not hard to access it just go all the way to the right you'll find a rope climb it and hop around until you find the rope with on the inside of the counter with the clerk lady. real simple from there there's a secret trapdoor in the room after the grunt
i cheat level to 99 so i dont worry about them

2.40 star(s) 15 Votes