syuuki167

May 29, 2020
Because most people don't self insert. Besides, It hot to see an anime chick in an erotic scene. By making the female the focus(protag) you can fit a lot more fetishes/scenarios in then if it were the guy.
we are Men. when we play as female it's weird to imagine you are a woman getting rape by ugly bastard while deep down you are a man. what a weirdo. also only one female in the game is boring. I like play as male prota because we are men and it's feel just right.
Come to think of it. if the prota is only female and the rest is ugly bastard meaning they can save a lot of resource because most male only draw simple with just their d*ck and a big belly and a face without an eye or nose. sound simple to draw enough. Save more time to develop the game. while on other hand, A harem male prota require to draw many girl characters with all of the details include everything. cost a lot of times and resources. sound complicated and sound about right. cheap game.

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
No problem do you know how to get the cat in the homeless area?
I don't know if it's possible to get to that cat; I found a back entrance behind the homeless area where I could get to the cat's platform, but it still pretty much ran away. Dunno if you can actually catch that cat or not. I later looked into the map with MTool, and as far as I can tell, there's nothing in there about successfully catching the cat. All it's there for is for Yui to be a dumb bitch and get stuck in a hole for a hobo to fuck (or not if you lube her up with lotion).

On a side note, it bugged the fuck out of me that I was missing the 2nd hideout when I could access the third one easy. Turns out, the trigger is in the fucking strip mall in the area next to Yui's fucking house. The first enterable shop to the right of the main entrance has a grumpy gruff grumbling about his business being overtaken by the big supermarket in the other main area (the one Chapters 3 and 4 take place in), and he storms off there. Go to the back entrance at the side and you should get access to the third baddie hideout. Oh, and if you're curious, the third is the hospital; you can get in there by going to the bottom right corner of the hospital and taking the red hook up and snaking your way to the upper left where you can access the hideout. Warning: the hospital is absolutely not meant to be taken on in Chapter 3 or 4. Wait until Chapter 5, and then you'll probably be beefy enough to handle the enemies.

Last edited:

Shiroikata

Jan 27, 2020
we are Men. when we play as female it's weird to imagine you are a woman getting rape by ugly bastard while deep down you are a man. what a weirdo. also only one female in the game is boring. I like play as male prota because we are men and it's feel just right.
Come to think of it. if the prota is only female and the rest is ugly bastard meaning they can save a lot of resource because most male only draw simple with just their d*ck and a big belly and a face without an eye or nose. sound simple to draw enough. Save more time to develop the game. while on other hand, A harem male prota require to draw many girl characters with all of the details include everything. cost a lot of times and resources. sound complicated and sound about right. cheap game.
Someone look like loveeee to self insert himself as main characters

Reactions: MaydayM'dick

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
After playing multiple of these GPT-translated games, I can honestly say that GPT-translated games are probably the only MTL's that I'm willing to ever play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Honestly, I can't tell if I'm just getting bad at games now or what. I grinded to level 8, next level takes like 1000 xp, and you only get 30 xp per enemy (I have 2x xp from easy mode). So, after 4 tries, on easy mode, I just straight up couldn't beat the first boss in the game. Am I genuinely that bad or what's going on? The boss uses an instant death attack after a certain amount of moves, and I just straight up can't damage him enough. Even gives you a "struggle" option that does absolutely nothing. I'm getting old.
It´s a bit weird, but in that first fight you actually have to choose to "give up/I can´t do this alone". It gives you a power up.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Seems like the corruption is mainly with the NTR route otherwise it is game over. The most annoying thing about this game is all the dialogue you can't skip over like most rpgmaker games.
No skip dialogue button, however, is a giant fucking pain in the ass, though; 100% agree with an earlier complaint about that.
Yes ... when get h scenes so slow.............text...
Just gonna throw it out there, but I hope you know that keeping the 'Y' (or 'Z', depending on your keyboard layout) or 'X' key pressed during those segments actually acts as a more-or-less working skip feature. Same goes for the left mouse click. It can further be made a good deal faster if you attach mtool and keep pressing 'CTRL' -or whatever the default speed up key is in it- alongside those. Just a suggestion.

2.60 star(s) 16 Votes