SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Wanna more games like Celesphonia but in Reviews posts we have no good corruption system and no good gameplay :'(
... so sad...

PS I dream about game like DoL + Celesphonia + Karryn's Prison

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Those were my exact thought with that. It was a perfect set up. I dont mind game overs with bad endings from boss fights, as long as there is enough actual content and progressing corruption lines in the game. This has no corruption. Least not from what Ive seen.
Seems like the corruption is mainly with the NTR route otherwise it is game over. The most annoying thing about this game is all the dialogue you can't skip over like most rpgmaker games.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Speedwagon33

Jun 30, 2018
Is there no button for fast forward text? Clicking through read text when re-watching scenes is a pain in the ass.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
does anyone know how to raid Hospital Underground Hideout and Riverbed Hideout
The hospital you need to be pretty strong they hit hard not hard to access it just go all the way to the right you'll find a rope climb it and hop around until you find the rope with on the inside of the counter with the clerk lady. real simple from there there's a secret trapdoor in the room after the grunt

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
The Judo minigame is awful. Is it actually winnable or is this where I stop playing the game?
There's actually an item that makes that minigame much easier, but it's kind of hidden. On the second floor of the school, there's a student with an icon above their head and asks for the teacher's location. Once you get to the judo fight start guy, instead of proceeding with the fight, ask where the teacher is. After that, go back to the student, tell them about it, and they'll leave. Then, you climb up into the area past that student and go to the upper right area of the map. An accessory in that area will make the fight much easier if you equip it. Honestly, kind of a shitty move to do something like that this early on, but in all fairness, the game does tell you that there's an item to make it easier if you lose the fight and then watch the resulting cutscene. No skip dialogue button, however, is a giant fucking pain in the ass, though; 100% agree with an earlier complaint about that.

Does anyone know where Shingo is after he runs off?
You see a bit of a hint in the little scene where he runs off; basically, there's a hidden back entrance to that blocked off entrance to the south of where he was. Go to the same spot as the northern fences of the train bridge above the ground, and head left, and then go down into the back of the big black entrance to the right of the vending machine, and you'll reach the area where the kid is. Hopefully this doesn't sound like complete nonsense and this actually helps you.

Now, as a question to anyone else, has anyone found where the Azure and/or Crimson Keys you need to unlock those blue and red doors scattered all over the place? It's kind of driving me crazy not being able to open those yet, and I'm at Chapter 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeyUgurr

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
There's actually an item that makes that minigame much easier, but it's kind of hidden. On the second floor of the school, there's a student with an icon above their head and asks for the teacher's location. Once you get to the judo fight start guy, instead of proceeding with the fight, ask where the teacher is. After that, go back to the student, tell them about it, and they'll leave. Then, you climb up into the area past that student and go to the upper right area of the map. An accessory in that area will make the fight much easier if you equip it. Honestly, kind of a shitty move to do something like that this early on, but in all fairness, the game does tell you that there's an item to make it easier if you lose the fight and then watch the resulting cutscene. No skip dialogue button, however, is a giant fucking pain in the ass, though; 100% agree with an earlier complaint about that.

You see a bit of a hint in the little scene where he runs off; basically, there's a hidden back entrance to that blocked off entrance to the south of where he was. Go to the same spot as the northern fences of the train bridge above the ground, and head left, and then go down into the back of the big black entrance to the right of the vending machine, and you'll reach the area where the kid is. Hopefully this doesn't sound like complete nonsense and this actually helps you.

Now, as a question to anyone else, has anyone found where the Azure and/or Crimson Keys you need to unlock those blue and red doors scattered all over the place? It's kind of driving me crazy not being able to open those yet, and I'm at Chapter 3.
The Azure key you get during the muscle gym chapter. to the left right when Polka stops you from going in right at the reception there's a sparkly cabinet it's in there. make sure you cut the line to the power generator or muscle guy is impossible to beat

Noobeginner

Dec 14, 2018
Funny to always see the poor boyfriend with no face. Is that like a death flag or something? Oh I'm in an RPG world and I have a girlfriend, yay, but wait, I have no face?! NOOOOO...
Anyway, how much of this is forced? Hate the whole game over rape thing. Never saw the point.
The secret to fapping to any female protag hentai game is to fap ONLY to the girl. No one unironically self insert themselves into tentacle, orc or slime. Same with NTR/ blackmail.

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
The Azure key you get during the muscle gym chapter. to the left right when Polka stops you from going in right at the reception there's a sparkly cabinet it's in there. make sure you cut the line to the power generator or muscle guy is impossible to beat
Ah, shit, nice! Thanks! Guess I just had to be a little more patient. The reason I asked is because I can vaguely recall getting one of the keys when I played the demo of this game months ago with MTool, though that could have easily changed in the full version. I guess the hunt is still on for the red key, though I hope that it's relatively easy to find.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Ah, shit, nice! Thanks! Guess I just had to be a little more patient. The reason I asked is because I can vaguely recall getting one of the keys when I played the demo of this game months ago with MTool, though that could have easily changed in the full version. I guess the hunt is still on for the red key, though I hope that it's relatively easy to find.
No problem do you know how to get the cat in the homeless area?

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
Honestly, I can't tell if I'm just getting bad at games now or what. I grinded to level 8, next level takes like 1000 xp, and you only get 30 xp per enemy (I have 2x xp from easy mode). So, after 4 tries, on easy mode, I just straight up couldn't beat the first boss in the game. Am I genuinely that bad or what's going on? The boss uses an instant death attack after a certain amount of moves, and I just straight up can't damage him enough. Even gives you a "struggle" option that does absolutely nothing. I'm getting old.
What with the i cant do this alone, option that is actually what defeats the boss xD?
also u get high exp if u search area enough i do normal mode and get around 200exp a fight before first boss since there are high level areas u can find xD even got a gem with 30 attack as first item xD

CaoCao1

Mar 23, 2022
There are some early h scenes also if people dont find it, resturant has groper after u talk to him u can also get groped at train , and south before train station has photo dude, you can get stuck in a hole with a homeless from chapter 3 and work in sexual service ,

There seems to be a normal , good bad and netorare ending

2.40 star(s) 15 Votes