Jul 23, 2018
Hey I just wanted to mention, during the Saionji Karen special event part 1, when conversing with her teacher, it keeps referring to her as a he and also using the word kun at the end of her name, and i'm pretty sure that's a honorific meant for guys. First issue Ive seen with the translation, otherwise absolutely beautiful job with it. :D

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hey I just wanted to mention, during the Saionji Karen special event part 1, when conversing with her teacher, it keeps referring to her as a he and also using the word kun at the end of her name, and i'm pretty sure that's a honorific meant for guys. First issue Ive seen with the translation, otherwise absolutely beautiful job with it. :D
Can u screenshot it so I can check it.

syuuki167

May 29, 2020
seriously though why all developer always go for female protagonist and bangang and rape and monster and dirty bastard. This is disgusting. Why don't we have any game like *wink* *wink* you know every men dream off and play as male protagonist and reverse rape instead.

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
While kun is used as a male-only honorific between equals, in a superior-subordinate relationship, it is gender-neutral when used by the superior to address the subordinate. So a teacher calling a girl so-and-so kun is not wrong.

MTL probably just got these 2 usages confused and assumed it was male based on the former rather than the latter.

Jul 23, 2018
Can u screenshot it so I can check it.
I would but Im already passed the event, I can screenshot the achievement i got for it so you know exactly where its at the if you want? Otherwise i'll have to start all over again.
While kun is used as a male-only honorific between equals, in a superior-subordinate relationship, it is gender-neutral when used by the superior to address the subordinate. So a teacher calling a girl so-and-so kun is not wrong.

MTL probably just got these 2 usages confused and assumed it was male based on the former rather than the latter.

Well thats good to know for sure, but they also directly referred to her as him multiple times in that conversation.

gaogao

Aug 3, 2017
This game just got released recently and is already translated. Praise the AI and translators.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Not a lot of NTR. It's mostly stranger danger, defeat, and like 3 ntr scenes.

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
How much of this game is actual lesbian content? And is the content with male characters in any way avoidable?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Actual background music... Usually the first step of starting a new game is turning off all the shitty prepackaged RPGM music, but this game has an actual OP? Underrated selling point.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yukiqt

jlight7

Dec 23, 2018
seriously though why all developer always go for female protagonist and bangang and rape and monster and dirty bastard. This is disgusting. Why don't we have any game like *wink* *wink* you know every men dream off and play as male protagonist and reverse rape instead.
I actually don't like games with male protagonists as much. I want stories about sluts and corruption, not watching some dude fuck. Also girls getting corrupted through multiple sources and their own actions is hotter than a guy corrupting a girl imo.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.00):

Tested On: Endeavor OS (Arch)
This port should also work with non Arch based distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Reactions: NoL.L

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Mac/OSX Port (1.00):
This is a trial run to see if people actually want Macos ports. If you are a mac user and want more ports in the future vote here.
Vote is over, Mac/OSX ports will continue, here's the list

x64 (intel) tested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

If you run into an Erofs issue, restart the app
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Greentaboo

Aug 13, 2018
Because most people don't self insert. Besides, It hot to see an anime chick in an erotic scene. By making the female the focus(protag) you can fit a lot more fetishes/scenarios in then if it were the guy.

Reactions: zeraq3

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
No mendtioning of that absolutely impossible "minigame" in chapter 2? I say it right here first time I quit a game. That shit is close to unbeatable hit him 5 times with the smalest hitbox ever everytime you hit him he instantly hits you back and after 3 hits you lose. guy is like 5 times faster than you and his hitbox goes over half the field.

2.40 star(s) 15 Votes