rangabang

May 4, 2021
She's incredibly cute but we'll see what the full gallery has to say.
Eh based on the recollection room, its just a bunch of you lose you get raped scenes.

Except for the actual ntr scenes, but theres only 3 of em

Honestly a shame, since the game mechanics are quite good for rpgm

Fully voiced and has the feature where the voice keeps going while proceeding text

Save with recollection room all unlocked

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Going forward, don't think I will be going back to GPT-3.5. The jump in quality with 4 is too good to give up. So many less mistakes to worry about and pretty much zero issues with subjects and pronouns.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.
For the original files, apply this patch from .

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. Enjoy c:
Is the price difference worth it though? API Tokens for gpt-4 are like 10x more expensive than for 3.5 no?

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
femdom and lesbian tag is there alot of it? or is it like 1-3 scenes tybe of thing? :)
looks intresting just want to know what am getting into :)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is the price difference worth it though? API Tokens for gpt-4 are like 10x more expensive than for 3.5 no?
Id say it is. Rather pay $100 for an almost perfect MTL versus $10 for a good enough MTL. AI not fumbling subjects and pronouns being the biggest plus. Plus time saved not having to fix as many mistakes.

Nov 20, 2018
Eh based on the recollection room, its just a bunch of you lose you get raped scenes.

Except for the actual ntr scenes, but theres only 3 of em

Honestly a shame, since the game mechanics are quite good for rpgm

Fully voiced and has the feature where the voice keeps going while proceeding text

Save with recollection room all unlocked
doesn't work

Reactions: raijinz73

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
I just wonder, who the heck is picking these games?
I don't wanna offend anyone, but latest games i'm seeing here are like 2\10, while last year we really had a tons of good rpg h-games [like for example , , , - and these are just the ones i recall as the 'good ANIMATED games'].

I'll be honest, promo art lured me into this game too.
But thank god for Mtool i didn't waste too much time on it.

I'm not requesting these games i mentioned - like i said i'm mtool user, but seriously...

Edit/
Oh, there is one more which surprised me with the amount of content. For NTR lovers, all scenes animated too...

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HolyLightFlashPrincessPonyCeles-v1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

James1337

Mar 6, 2018
I don't wanna offend anyone, but latest games i'm seeing here are like 2\10, while last year we really had a tons of good rpg h-games [like for example , , , - and these are just the ones i recall as the 'good ANIMATED games'].

I'll be honest, promo art lured me into this game too.
But thank god for Mtool i didn't waste too much time on it.

I'm not requesting these games i mentioned - like i said i'm mtool user, but seriously...
wanted to take a look at your examples but cant open them

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
wanted to take a look at your examples but cant open them
these are dlsite links, i don't think dlsite blocks redirections from f95 [it works on my end], but you might try to copy paste links to new tab.
Unless you're in germany or something, they might block dlsite - then use vpn

Reactions: RedBooty

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This game has a quite a few things that make me giggle.

1. Hot men that aren't ugly bastards. >:3

2. Hot demon people.

3. Mind control/hypnosis

4. Magical girl game like Magical Girl Celesphonia.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Art is great and VO is nice to hear but there's no battle fuck/harassment events which means this is yet another rpgmaker grindfest. Nearly all event are game overs and they sent you straight back to title screen.
Save often because there are 50/50 choices that can sent you straight to game over... They can happen mid-boss fight or even after boss-fight with no chance to save. Some choices are obvious (for example: jumping into black pit to chase spider-like boss is probably not a great idea) and some are idiotic (for example: the correct answer to free yourself from boss binding attack is to... give up so the heroine will somehow find strength and courage to free herself instead the obvious choice of using brute force).

Overall, typical ~2015 rpg maker experience. Lots of walking around, grinding and content hidden behind secrets or game overs. Probably only for fans of NTR+magical girls. Personally, I got bored after ~2 hours and couldn't force myself to farm basic monster so I can have chance to defeat a boss (+I lost a bunch of time because of not saving and game being a dick with game over stuff). During the whole time I was asking myself: why should I play this instead Celesphonia which is a decent rpg, has better mechanics, systems and h-content outside of game overs?

TL;DR: art good, ntr stuff good, gameplay meh, hentai content meh, mostly boring.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Unless you're in germany or something, they might block dlsite
They certainly do / dlsite does by themselves since for Germany it is like with Steam: 'Are you 18 years or older' doesn't suffice for an age check and rightfully so... no one ever says no. Personally I settled with VPNYL as browser extension after another annoyed me since I really just need it for dlsite.

Well, those who pay I guess... seriously though, one criteria may be the engine since of the games you mentioned, I didn't look too much into them, they don't seem like standard (Wolf) RPG Maker stuff where UI can be translated without additional steps / without requiring image processing.

Personally, I'd be tempted to pay for the TL of the new Tsukinomizu Project title (Eclipse Knight Saga; ) once all updates are really through but there are two arguments that keep me from it: Kagura Games may pick it up since they did with Nightmare Girls (and I can't imagine them not doing well) and I could already play it completely through and was surprised at how google's MTL did also improve if one takes aside text being cut-off still (i.e when it can not make sense of the first part of a sentence).

2.40 star(s) 15 Votes