dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I don't think every H-game needs to be a battlefuck/corruption number simulator. As a certified GOR lover, I appreciate games like this where scenes are mostly based on punishments for game overs or wrong choices.

I could do without the grinding which is why I usually just set it to easy/normal. I always enjoy the puzzles/exploration/story bits more than the combat in H-Games anyway.

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
Well, those who pay I guess... seriously though, one criteria may be the engine since of the games you mentioned, I didn't look too much into them, they don't seem like standard (Wolf) RPG Maker stuff where UI can be translated without additional steps / without requiring image processing.
Only Hexagon game is made in wolf, all the others are rpgmaker MV games. They might have some menu pictures tho. I recall some stuff left in japanese after using Mtool. Nothing which really bothered me too much [like menus etc].

Speakin of wolf...
There were also [ ]
I hate wolf games [it's too complicated to cheat, hue hue] but this one and Hexagon are both in my top 10 from the last year.

I've tried this game [ ] but as for me there was too much 'toys \ monster \ machine ' stuff. I think there wasn't even a single scene with human male? Not my thing.

As for the quality of MTL... I'm using Bing in Mtool, and most of the times i can clearly say what i have to do in games, and more or less understand the story. Grammar is wrong? It's most likely, but I'm not a native english speaker, so if it's playable for someone like me, it should be playable for other people too.

Last edited:

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
I haven't played the game but if the screenshots are the actual translations then yeah please don't switch back to CGPT-3.5 . This is almost on par with manual translation jesus... Is the era of poetry over? :cry::p

• Red Heart
Reactions: dazedanon

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
The games that i've been waiting for. I did download the jap version but haven't play the game and voila......English coming. Thanks a lot hope there is no issue with translation. Happy cuming zzzhahahahaa :ROFLMAO:

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Amazing art, quite good production. Meh h-game, pretty much non-existent NTR.

Never I got baited so hard. Again a game that become one of the most succesful h-game on dlsite while I'm not into it. I thought I had japanese "trash" taste but the more those type of game release, the more I find out that yeah I'm not the main target audience "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" .

I've tried this game [ ] but as for me there was too much 'toys \ monster \ machine ' stuff. I think there wasn't even a single scene with human male? Not my thing.
I actually like the lesbians scenes of this circle. Then again I'm a sucker for any yuri, so if there is a circle that does some yuri I would subscribe for a few months to their ci-en.

Reactions: BlackElite

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
I don't think every H-game needs to be a battlefuck/corruption number simulator. As a certified GOR lover, I appreciate games like this where scenes are mostly based on punishments for game overs or wrong choices.

I could do without the grinding which is why I usually just set it to easy/normal. I always enjoy the puzzles/exploration/story bits more than the combat in H-Games anyway.
whereas battlefuck and corruption are things I specifically go out of my way to look for, and I hate GOR, lol. I'm also aggressively ambivalent towards VO. I literally don't care if a game has it or not (and if one has it and its annoying, I mute it), but I recognize that its a huge selling point in Japan. Everyone's got their tastes.

edit: to clarify my GOR position, I don't mind if a game -has- it, but if more than 20% of a game's scenes are tied to it, that's a "no" from me, dawg.

Last edited:

DrSebastian

Jun 8, 2018
Eh based on the recollection room, its just a bunch of you lose you get raped scenes.

Except for the actual ntr scenes, but theres only 3 of em

Honestly a shame, since the game mechanics are quite good for rpgm

Fully voiced and has the feature where the voice keeps going while proceeding text

Save with recollection room all unlocked
not working mate

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
To anyone experiencing any difficulties putting a safe file into a RPGmaker game. I have an easy solution, go to the game's settings, change a setting, and then save the new settings. This will generate the save folder to store your customized settings. Find the save you downloaded and extract/apply it to the newly generated save folder. All your woes solved.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
They certainly do / dlsite does by themselves since for Germany it is like with Steam: 'Are you 18 years or older' doesn't suffice for an age check and rightfully so... no one ever says no.
Heaven forbid the parents who care about this stuff actually do their freaking jobs and activate parental controls. :rolleyes:
TL;DR: art good, ntr stuff good, gameplay meh, hentai content meh, mostly boring.
You made a good review post here but you should copy it to the actual ratings section of the thread.

TaimeJuon

Feb 11, 2019
Calling this game a Celesphonia copy is a bit of a stretch, IMO. I think this game and the dev's previous game, , are more similar to Magical Valkyrie Lyristia and that game's prequel, Frostia. Or at least, there's some overlap in the fetishes, as both works have fairly heavy ryona stuff (not into guro/gore levels, but definitely in the "bad guy hit the girl so hard she started puking and/or pissing herself" levels). Oh, and since I brought up the previous game, Prececile, that one does have a full, manual English translation, it's just not on f95zone, prolly because the translator (from what I can somewhat recall) pretty much just unceremoniously dumped it onto /hgg2d/ on 4chan and bounced. You can probably find it on some other sites, but you might have to do some digging for that.

At any rate, since I'm the type of degenerate that loves this shit and also prefer GOR to corruption and all that, this's right up my alley. On another note, if this game is anywhere close to the length Prececile was, this will be long as shit. Because Prececile took me around 20 in-game hours to beat, although a good 3-4 were probably me getting stuck as fuck with some fairly hidden puzzle shit. But definitely looking forward to playing this after finishing some other eroge that got posted here recently. 2024's starting strong!

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Female MC + netorare = WTF. Yea I dont want to see how my "boyfriend" gets stolen -.- A netorare game with a female MC makes no sense for me.

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Female MC + netorare = WTF. Yea I dont want to see how my "boyfriend" gets stolen -.- A netorare game with a female MC makes no sense for me.
Sorry for your inability to not self-insert (I could be wrong, but your usage of "my" heavily suggests it).. or acknowledge that there are many tastes out there.. or that women play H-games too.. or simply not comment on games you don't like.

• Red Heart
Reactions: falafelswoop
2.60 star(s) 16 Votes