Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
They ditched Kagura? And as result game is not uncensored ? I imagine that is quite a blow for fans.
KG has Demon Queen Melissa slated for release in January, so if by "ditched" you mean "stopped working with" - doubt it.

I reckon the reason for censorship is because this is a [recent] Steam release: the original released back in 2015.

leth

May 24, 2017
is this version still buggy? i downloaded from somewhere else yesterday but then, there's like: mapping error?
in the ninja town, going into the house in the middle right transported me to the inn (house in the middle left instead, not even in the front of the door but the leftish space in the inn)
the character in my current save also cannot transport anymore since it said something about need to finish quest first? or something, even though i was in the middle of free roaming at that time, i am stuck in the town with cow event that requires a gym suit

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I reckon the reason for censorship is because this is a [recent] Steam release: the original released back in 2015.
Euuuh ... no. The reason it's still censored is obvious right ... it's localized by Shiravune.
Those guys do NOT de-censor any of their releases ... EVER.

If it were done by Kagura, it'd most likely be uncensored. Be it a recent or an ancient game.
KG has Demon Queen Melissa slated for release in January, so if by "ditched" you mean "stopped working with" - doubt it.
Well, that's not saying much. The contract for Melissa is years and years old at this point. Kagura acquired the game back then, so there's no telling whether or not Acerola ditched Kagura forever.

It's undeniable though that they ditched Kagura exclusivity. After all, if they hadn't, this game woulda come from Kagura, not Shiravune.

We've had a few artists complain about their shenanigans after all. And a few that publicly stated to never work with them again.
I can't help thinking Acerola might feel the same way after they took years and years to get through Melissa after announcing it.
However, in Acerola's case, they actually did finish other games of theirs, so who knows what the relationship status is. :sneaky:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I'm now in full understanding that Acerola = cum collecting. Just an observation. :p

Anyway I know this has come up before in conversation for other games, but what can be done about the text cut off?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Youre not looking hard enough if you think all of acerolas works are ntr.
Those played by me, or at least those i remember, all had an heroine in a relationship and that cringy cuck phase inwhich i was supposed to take control of the dude to do cuck shit.

Pesty

Jun 17, 2017
Game seems to be bugged?

After you finish quest 7 or 8 you get no further quests or indication as to where to go.
I raised raunchiness to 100 and lust to 500 - nothing happens?

I have talked to every NPC in every costume and re-visited every zone in the game.

As far as I can tell the game is missing the next interaction with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in order to progress the game.
You need to go deeper into the cave to kill the monsters for the farmer, go in another 2 screens and face the boss goblin and go back to the circus

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Okay what is it with acerola and futa loli monstergirl goddess taking virginity of the heroine every game? This has to be a specific kinda fetish right?
Guess it goes hand in hand with their cum gathering/storing heroines. :unsure:

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
are there no sex scenes with the Sol dude since I didnt find any when I was playing someone help

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Super old game, so they planning on releasing all their games on Steam now? I'm guessing Kagura is only gonna work their bigger and most successful games?

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Those played by me, or at least those i remember, all had an heroine in a relationship and that cringy cuck phase inwhich i was supposed to take control of the dude to do cuck shit.
I think those were... 3 games? The one where girl had obscenely huge tits, the fantasy one and the fantasy one where the dude can also shag two sidekicks. There is a 4th game, but iirc you didn't control the dude in that one in night phases, think it was their first ntr title
They made a lot more non ntr games and when looking at the numbers, those also seem to sell better, so not like they go "we gotta, cause sales numbers"

Super old game, so they planning on releasing all their games on Steam now? I'm guessing Kagura is only gonna work their bigger and most successful games?
We gotta wait and see. I think their two or three most recent games had no announcement so far for a translation release. Maybe they don't want to work with Kagura anymore, maybe they try to look for other options, maybe they just aren't interested to translate them (which is unlikely, since they translated this, but possible), no way to know without either side saying anything that they may or may not have a good or bad work-relationship or plans for something

Last edited:

Zen0F1r5t

Mar 13, 2018
hello, i have a problem with the language, it shows this in the potion shop, what should i do, Thanks in advance!
View attachment 2268173
I see somebody already answered your question (#58). But might I suggest you to use your phone and run Google Translate app (or any equivalent translate app), and use the camera to translate the text on your phone. It helps me a alot when sometimes the game is not fully translated and I'm curious what 'this' means, so I hope this will help you too.

Larclaimer

Nov 1, 2019
dunno man with that "spunk" intead sperm
and all those fart noise when enemies deal 0 damage to you
I laughed more than I fap in this H game

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes