djweish

Apr 1, 2018
Anyway I know this has come up before in conversation for other games, but what can be done about the text cut off?
You could run a text hooker so you grab the text in another window and see what it is, though it's a little awkward.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Shiravune has a lot to fix for this one

Untranslated UI elements. Raunchiness transfer skill not working. What seems to be missing/broken assets in places. That one door in the Eastern location that for some reason takes you to the Inn...

And that's just what I found with relatively little play time. I'm kind of afraid of trying to keep going...

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018

Untranslated UI elements. Raunchiness transfer skill not working. What seems to be missing/broken assets in places. That one door in the Eastern location that for some reason takes you to the Inn...

And that's just what I found with relatively little play time. I'm kind of afraid of trying to keep going...
Yeah, I've encountered all of the above. Going to hold off on continuing until a patch or fix is found at least for the Rauchiness Transfer skill.

Also kinda sucks that only a few H scenes are voiced. Only one I saw voiced so far is first one with the Female Knight.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Yeah, I've encountered all of the above. Going to hold off on continuing until a patch or fix is found at least for the Rauchiness Transfer skill.

Also kinda sucks that only a few H scenes are voiced. Only one I saw voiced so far is first one with the Female Knight.
Ah, that's to be expected. This is a really, REALLY old Acerola game. The circle was MUCH smaller then. I doubt Voice Acting was a top priority back then.

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
As a rule of thumb, Acerola doesn't send out their games for localization until they're 100% done with them. Monica received its last patch for the Append recently, or it will be receiving it soon. Not entirely sure, MTL on their Ci-En only takes you so far.
Monica is 100% done. Append patch was released in September, they are only bugfixing it. In fact, Acerola will probably release their next game in a month or two (maybe three).

Tbh, I'm not surprised they are looking for another publisher in the west - their games are successful here and Kagura is taking a sweet time doing anything. Unfortunately, this means those releases are going to be censored, which is a shame. I kinda hoped Remtairy would strike a deal with Acerola so KG has a competitor and would get his shit together.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know where the Herb of Household Finances is? I've scoured the Wharf a billion times and it's not there

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
I kinda hoped Remtairy would strike a deal with Acerola so KG has a competitor and would get his shit together.
Rem's a small fish in a large pond though. Sure, they've picked up one or two games for localization, but overall it seems most of their efforts are still going elsewhere.
As such, they don't have the means to be real competition for Kagura.

McElyster

Sep 25, 2017
Ah, that's to be expected. This is a really, REALLY old Acerola game. The circle was MUCH smaller then. I doubt Voice Acting was a top priority back then.
If you can find the original non translated version you will see that all charaters in this game are fully voiced because for me it really killed the translation. It's good to be able to read but without any voice it feels like something is missing

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
If you can find the original non translated version you will see that all charaters in this game are fully voiced because for me it really killed the translation. It's good to be able to read but without any voice it feels like something is missing
Really?

Huh...

Didn't know that... But this makes it all the weirder. There shouldn't be any reason why the translation should have broken the voices... but this release is so far a complete dumpster-fire... so I wouldn't be surprised if that's just another bug that's been added to the mess...

Applekid

Jun 20, 2017

Kagura gets a lot of shit sometimes, and has pulled some big goofs, but this release is a legitimate disaster.

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Does anyone have a translation patch? I've noticed some small points that are complete gibberish, namely the options when selecting a scene for recollection.

Harbin238

Sep 7, 2021
Didn't know that... But this makes it all the weirder. There shouldn't be any reason why the translation should have broken the voices
Likely Shiravune didn't pay for the rights to all voiced lines. Stuff like this happens from time to time but I wasn't expecting them to cheap out like this, sloppy release notwithstanding.

zackrin6

Jan 5, 2020
Guys can someone please help I was trying to find if the Sol dude who has a crush on the mc has any scenes with her so if anyone knows please tell me I will keep grinding the game

Feb 2, 2019
What a pleasurable surprise... An acerola game I waited for... coming few weeks before the official release of another Acerola game I REALLY waited for. (Demon Queen Melissa is slated for 21/01/2023 =D)

2 Acerola games in a few weeks, this is what I call a Christmas gift.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
I see somebody already answered your question (#58). But might I suggest you to use your phone and run Google Translate app (or any equivalent translate app), and use the camera to translate the text on your phone. It helps me a alot when sometimes the game is not fully translated and I'm curious what 'this' means, so I hope this will help you too.
this isnt a languageXD the rest works normally though...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes