Vraptor130

Mar 16, 2021
I know there are gallery saves and a way to unlock after being done. But I just need to know if I'm doing something wrong as I can't get the "discovered" scenes while playing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is another problem with one skill that does not work. that rauchy skill are how ever it is spelled you can't us it anywhere.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
there is another problem with one skill that does not work. that rauchy skill are how ever it is spelled you can't us it anywhere.
Rauchy skill was bugged on Day one version. It has been patched since. Either grab the patch or re-download the whole updated game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
thnks by the way where is the patch at all i see is the game.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
real qiuck how do you get the other scene's for the already done sex scene's is there a new game plues are what just asking because it just hard to get them all in one go.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
sorry how do you make the game fullscreen so you can read the everthing and not wonder what is off screen

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
one more question how to get missed scene's. can you go back to get them are do i have to play again to get the missed ones.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
one more question how to get missed scene's. can you go back to get them are do i have to play again to get the missed ones.
Either replay, or (I might be wrong), Acerola use to put something like a teddy bear or an item to use when playing a NG+ (sometime after getting the true / good end only).
There some full save in the thread otherwise.

Can someone explain to me how to get the bad end? not sure on the conditions
Usually they require to use the raunch skill on a particular character at a certain time of the main story (like the Knight or the princess in the last dungeon when you meet her before the last boss)

Berserk985

Apr 18, 2022
Usually they require to use the raunch skill on a particular character at a certain time of the main story (like the Knight or the princess in the last dungeon when you meet her before the last boss)
Already tried using refusal on all three of the girls before entering the last boss room, and losing to the final boss seems to do nothing but send me back the house

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe it's like in the forest when you fight the ninjas i lost to them ended up at the house then a scene played were she was tied up and they had there way with her.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
All the "bad end" with each girl pregnancy are related to the raunch skill. I remember seeing somewhere a kind of walkthrough for each ending at the time of the JP release, but it was so long ago I can't remember where it was... I can try searching a bit, but I wouldn't get my hope up.

Reactions: f9account
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes