Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Thank you and Merry Christmas!~
Firstly, thank you all that was supporting me and this project with monetary support or just your kind words this year. This means a world to me!~
I hope to release Second Episode in January of 2018, and I hope you will like it~
But now, happy New Year and Merry Christmas!~
I love you all <3
1.png

neroxeon

Sep 21, 2016
Don't see how she will be able to be dominant considering how she supposed to be keeping her dick secret. Also how the preview ends with her going submissive...

WhoreGhost

Aug 21, 2017
kiss.png
News
Hi. Sorry for absence of news in january.
This month was the most active part of second episode development. Firstly, I want to make an apology for not being able to release new episode in january. I will again, try to push it to next month. Sorry that you must hear it again, it botheres me too. This situation is clearly gotten out of control, and I will learn from it.

Right now ~75-80% of scenes are done, but some of them are not rendered yet. Also all text is written, and it's in a process of serious correction and translation by me. I'm ashamed that I must write this kind of post again.

Thank you all for your continious support for project! Also I want to thank all of you who decided to wait for new episode, and stopped the donation, your help was awesome! Thank you for everything!

Also here is a little-little sneak-peek!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
lol just now noticed bowie eyes

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
eve asks me if i want to activate the gallery. no matter what i choose i get thrown to the main menu...

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes