Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
News
Hi!
First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for the lack of communication with you this month. Work is in full swing, and I did not want to slow down the tempo, but I was also ashamed that I've already passed all the deadlines, so I was avoiding any communication with you. I understand that you were worried about whether the project is alive or not, and I apologize for this again.
What about the release date? I was planning to release an update during March, but there appeared a problem with college, since I missed a lot of material, which could possibly lead to a delay in release.
So I decided to do this. If by the end of March I do not release an update, I'll stop donations, so March donations are not going to proceed. So you and I do not have to worry about deadlines. When I'll release Second Episode, I will resume donations again.
Thank you for your waiting, I understand that this is not much, but I hope that those news will give you the opportunity not to worry about the deadlines, and I'll finish the Second Episode as soon as I can without worrying.
Thanks again for your support, and inexhaustible patience!
P.S. I do not post new renders, because they are either spoilers, or they are not suitable for a preview.

Reactions: rf96, N7 and KeinBa

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's not really an excuse, life comes first especially jobs/family/education.

She's never hid the fact she does this in her spare time when she isn't working or dealing with college stuff.

Easiest way to handle Patreon is to pause it between updates.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Really hope this one doesn't fall through the cracks. That first chapter ticked a lot of my fetish boxes. I'm seriously considering making this the first project I sponsor.

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I really enjoyed the 1st chapter of this game and hope that she continues with updates even though it's taking longer then expected.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hasn't been anything said on Patreon since February.

It's a shame to say this but I don't think this is going to go anywhere.

I've been pretty positive about this game but it hasn't seen an update since August last year so 7 months and we're still waiting for the next part.

I know it's being done in spare time and life happens but 7 months on the first version with a months radio silence doesn't exactly inspire the greatest of confidence.

Reactions: ragnared

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Until the creator wrote that game is cenceled or abandoned - there is always HOPE!

Btw, about "gallery bug". It's not bag. Use UnRen and you see that its actually the end of the episode.

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes