Ren'Py Abandoned Holy Slaves [v1.1] [Alishia]

4.70 star(s) 11 Votes

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Until the creator wrote that game is cenceled or abandoned - there is always HOPE!
The problem is that it's definitely not a project anyone should support right now. Especially in the first 3 or 4 updates creators should show that they are able to deliver reliably and that it's worth to support them and their project. Promising a lot and then not delivering for more than half a year is sadly almost as bad as it could get.

So yes, there is hope but if anything I'd only pledge per update since at the moment it looks a bit like they are simply trying to get as much money as possible by not announcing that nothing won't happen and that the game is in fact more or less done for. It's up to them now to convince everybody of the opposite.

Reactions: mastercuck

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
The problem is that it's definitely not a project anyone should support right now. Especially in the first 3 or 4 updates creators should show that they are able to deliver reliably and that it's worth to support them and their project. Promising a lot and then not delivering for more than half a year is sadly almost as bad as it could get.

So yes, there is hope but if anything I'd only pledge per update since at the moment it looks a bit like they are simply trying to get as much money as possible by not announcing that nothing won't happen and that the game is in fact more or less done for. It's up to them now to convince everybody of the opposite.
That's true. For myself I deside to support only few authors that shows real progress and some interesting ideas.
In this case creator at least was honest that she's freeze development "until someday". So yeah, there's nothing to support here right now, but if someday somehow creator will release Ep 2 and 3 I will support this game.

Reactions: crugh2112

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
That's true. For myself I deside to support only few authors that shows real progress and some interesting ideas.
In this case creator at least was honest that she's freeze development "until someday". So yeah, there's nothing to support here right now, but if someday somehow creator will release Ep 2 and 3 I will support this game.
yeah after he got almost 8 months of money he decided to freeze development.Very honest decision LUL.Even after all this time, I'm pretty sure he did not even make the game except for a few "preview" pictures he showed.Ez money

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
yeah after he got almost 8 months of money he decided to freeze development.Very honest decision LUL.Even after all this time, I'm pretty sure he did not even make the game except for a few "preview" pictures he showed.Ez money
8 months of not so big money. At that moment Patreon shows income per month - 716$. In the amount of 8 months - it's about 5000$.
In comparision, Sad Crab Studios that makes Innocent Witches (which still doesn't have any nsfw scenes, olny tons of dialogs and exposition) get about 4000$ per month.
And btw I play in Holy Slaves and could say that at least that wasn't so ez money because author actually did some job to make ep.1 looks good and interesting.

Reactions: crugh2112

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
8 months of not so big money. At that moment Patreon shows income per month - 716$. In the amount of 8 months - it's about 5000$.
In comparision, Sad Crab Studios that makes Innocent Witches (which still doesn't have any nsfw scenes, olny tons of dialogs and exposition) get about 4000$ per month.
And btw I play in Holy Slaves and could say that at least that wasn't so ez money because author actually did some job to make ep.1 looks good and interesting.
If you're saying that for only 1 episode,(been 8 months since it released) he deserved his well $5,000 ,I have nothing else to tell you

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
It seems the creator has switched to per-update model at one point, so I'm guessing he didn't make all those money (probably)

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
If you're saying that for only 1 episode,(been 8 months since it released) he deserved his well $5,000 ,I have nothing else to tell you
Oook, I didn't say, that author deserve $5k for 1 episode. What I sad - 1) it not so big money in comparision with other projects on Patreon; 2) it wasn't so ez money, at least author did some work with models and story.
Persanally, I didn't pay a dime for one episode without clear future so my conscience is clear.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
All you have to do is message the author and ask: "Thank you for your messaging, and sorry for late answer! And thank you for your understanding, I disabled pledges for now, because i feel guilty of taking someone else money, and failling all expectations. But really, thank you for your time!" I'm satisfied and hope this game will continue in the near future.

ironlancer

Sep 3, 2017
Nice game but ... too many texts not enough images/pictures and stays too long on the same scenery ... some animations would be an asset :p

Jul 29, 2017
I recently got in contact with ALISHIA and asked her about what was going on. Essentially, the project is on the back burner for now because of college work (which I think is very understandable. Life comes first). BTW let we just quell anybody's fears that she's taking money from people. She's cancelled monthly donations and is now doing it by update, meaning no money will be leaving your pockets until Chapter 2 is out. As for why she isn't posting on her patreon, she basically said she doesn't feel motivated. I highly encourage fans of the game to support her by contacting her. The worst thing you can feel as a developer, is that people don't care.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
In no other walk of life (besides religion *EDIT* and politics) does one get money for promises. Every one of us has to work to get paid. Game makers should be no different. In 95% of cases, early access is cancer. I'm so over supporting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terribleman69

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
That being said, this game looks gorgeous. However I'm totally not into the subject matter. Ultra huge dicks and fantasy futa incest stuff isn't my thing. Any other games out there that look this good and haven't been sitting in early access for over a year that anyone can recommend?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I recently got in contact with ALISHIA and asked her about what was going on. Essentially, the project is on the back burner for now because of college work (which I think is very understandable. Life comes first). BTW let we just quell anybody's fears that she's taking money from people. She's cancelled monthly donations and is now doing it by update, meaning no money will be leaving your pockets until Chapter 2 is out. As for why she isn't posting on her patreon, she basically said she doesn't feel motivated. I highly encourage fans of the game to support her by contacting her. The worst thing you can feel as a developer, is that people don't care.
Well I hope she/he will continue this game because it's very good :) the renders are amazing and the story seems nice for now !
Tell her/him good luck and good work (and also I hope chapter 2 will be release because a futa renpy is ... rare)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I kept up hope due to Patreon at least getting updates but nothing seemed to be happening game wise so I gave up.

It's a damn shame, this could have been huge.
totally not many futa games let alot futa games with this lv of renders its a real damn shame :':)test3::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: DrackDrap
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes