aihikari

May 18, 2019
Quick question: Is there combat sex/battlefuck? Standing model in battle looks promising but other comments suggest H is defeat only so...

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
We got this after what, 7~ years or smth? Ya-ho make some banger games, but like none of their stuff is getting translated Sadge

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Quick question: Is there combat sex/battlefuck? Standing model in battle looks promising but other comments suggest H is defeat only so...
yeah the game "implies" (must be the MTL translation) that enemies can restrain you/ do H stuff when your soul is weakened (your MP is low) but I tried having low MP but enemies just do more damage. They sometimes restrain but no CG (from what I've seen). Restrain seems like a status effect with no H stuff.

How is the mtl translation?
Pretty good, Dazed MTL is always TOP notch MTL (in a good way). There might be some untranslated lines here and there due to the MTL not being able to translate it (depending on how the game was made/ where the text is). In this game the ending lines were untranslated (pretty annoying if you're interested in the story).

aihikari

May 18, 2019
yeah the game "implies" (must be the MTL translation) that enemies can restrain you/ do H stuff when your soul is weakened (your MP is low) but I tried having low MP but enemies just do more damage. They sometimes restrain but no CG (from what I've seen). Restrain seems like a status effect with no H stuff.
What a shame... and thanks for the answer, appreciated!

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes