Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
Thanks! wow that's a huge backtrack I'm just gonna do it in 2nd play through T_T
The trick is to enter the city the first time but you also do not interact wity any NPC in the city. What you do is as soon as you take control of Cecilia, drag the left shef, talk to the NPC in the basement and move both of you to the city, doing this allow you to advoide the adventure, and then process to the ninja COS to the right side w/o touch the moving NPC

arnoldshmitt

Nov 24, 2019
For anyone who cannot open the game properly and or is getting green error boxes, you have to either download a japanese emulator or switch your PC locale (Settings > Time and Language > Region > Country or Region > japanese and restart your PC), hopefully this helps and good day.
Here is the emulator I use for all japanese games, if you have any problems with starting a japanese game in the future run it through an emulator, most older japanese games will require an emulator to properly play it, newer ones can but most of the time will not be required.
game start fine , it says press z to continue but no matter how many times i press z game starting jap page wont go away

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
According to what i know u can actually get the ninja costume from the hidden village, when u talk to the guy who allows u to go inside the cave.
Other than getting it from the chest.
This really does confirm that there's alternative means to attain attires when you miss the initial chances

Just want to play NG+ with a complete gallery. Can you share it friend?
Apologies! I have not unlocked the gallery yet but I did several backtrack rewinds on my first run if I run into sexual situations to maintain the 0 virgin score. As far as I know, the Gallery can only be unlocked with the Virgin results on the 2nd loop I plan to do. There are various other things I did not touch, like donating and supporting the Underground Cult and investigating the Church basement.

From what I gleaned and peeked into the game directory, there's unique attire situations I have not seen might be in play; that being the Bunny Suit and Sister Bodypaint. I'll share the save once I finish it or someone else posts theirs.

That is to say that I can slow down my high time play on the release of Zenless Zone Zero. Haha!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes