burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
the synopsis/text makes it sound like its female protag focussed. is that true or is there actually a male protag
It's like the Animus in Assassin's Creed, but a male consciousness is entering a female MC. Plot wise, he can just influence her decision slightly while FMC still retains autonomy. H-scene wise there is no dialogue from the male consciousness at all. It's pretty much just plot background while you're really playing as an FMC.

Reactions: dazedanon

Rudra

Jan 12, 2018
Please help on the last guild quest, not from Guild Master. I don't know if it's translation error or something but it said I needed to defeat the Ripper, then when I click on it, it said Slasher.

I can't find the guy at all..

Yuforya

Oct 19, 2021
Please help on the last guild quest, not from Guild Master. I don't know if it's translation error or something but it said I needed to defeat the Ripper, then when I click on it, it said Slasher.

go to right side of town where you dealt with the crimson eyed man thingy

Last edited:

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021

You can find the Ripper at the right hand side of Gald Castle Town's alley way, past two guards talking to each other. Recommend Goddess' Eye as a equip to make the fight easy if you already beat the Siren in the Pond, otherwise Samurai can also make it easier.

Anyone got virgin clear before the 2nd playthrough? Or anyone knows how to edit hero points via save edit?
I have my full first run on Virgin clear and not deflowered to test waters. What are you looking for with that kind of clear?

Reactions: Rudra

Yuforya

Oct 19, 2021
You can find the Ripper at the right hand side of Gald Castle Town's alley way, past two guards talking to each other. Recommend Goddess' Eye as a equip to make the fight easy if you already beat the Siren in the Pond, otherwise Samurai can also make it easier.

I have my full first run on Virgin clear and not deflowered to test waters. What are you looking for with that kind of clear?
Just want to play NG+ with a complete gallery. Can you share it friend?

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
1720288989119.png still not here(2nd playthrough) Ill try to go to hidden village T_T I think game is bugged [edit: okay so you need to go to the location of small field with scarecrow IMMIEDIETLY after talking to hunter that lends you his house, to make the Treasure chest appear (go straight from right then up then its there.)]

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
View attachment 3805405 still not here(2nd playthrough) Ill try to go to hidden village T_T I think game is bugged
the moment u enter that village and trigger the hunter dialogue u cant go further up than that, u gotta pass under the guild building so the chest doesnt despawn.
I advice to check the wiki someone posted couple pages ago that tells the exact steps for the 2 chests just in case.

Reactions: Dharkie29
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes