Mimihime

May 30, 2023
looks promising. ill check back periodically to see if they ever finish drawing the art.
Not sure what you mean by "finish drawing the art", but I doubt there will be any more updates for this game. Last update for this game was in 2016, and developer is working on new game called "アダルトヴィジョン!-reSTARt from the ERO-", updates his another work.

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
I can't find the slave costume!?

If anyone is kindly able to provide guidance I will include you in my prayers for a harem paradise on Earth. Please assist a kindred soul in his journey for 100% clear......

Shadzin

Feb 18, 2021
So I try this game and used the patcher, but it misses a ton of files and gives a lot of errors due to this. First error I get is 'missing Data/Picture/Makkuro.png' and this continues for a lot of other files. Makes me wonder if I have overlooked another content patch or are we supposed to play it despite these errors?

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
I can't find the slave costume!?

If anyone is kindly able to provide guidance I will include you in my prayers for a harem paradise on Earth. Please assist a kindred soul in his journey for 100% clear......
From what I gathered;
If you have not finished the Fortress stage yet; you can get the Slave attire for 10k from a Witch in the Forest, you can access the Forest Entrance early by going to the Intersection Road and a hidden road is hidden behind the trees that can lead you there.

If you finished the Fortress stage (This causes the miss chance to buy it), there's a slave bum in the Gald Castle Town at the front of the Adventurer's Guild, performing his questline will get you the Slave Attire, but in a pricier alternative.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
GOR is the worst game design ever.
I'm playing a sex game, I want to be able to actually see the sex scenes and progress with the game! Sex doing damage is already pretty lame, but this is the worst.
People need to learn from Princess Reconquista and its developer ! In that game sex heals you, so you're always fucking your way out of bad situations! That's hot as fuck.
different genre and fetish
i haven't played that princess reconquista game but i guess if she's a succubus it makes sense, but otherwise it does not
it's rape
how the fuck does it make sense for that to heal the girl
GOR is the only way that makes sense, and that's what makes it hot
if she still had strength, hp, mp, whatever, she could resist, escape, break free, or attack and defend herself, but when she's out she gets raped
that's the reason it has always been and will always be the most predominant way for h games
at least japanese ones idk much about western ones

and again its a genre, of course there are others like what you mentioned about healing sex, idk story sex, unlockable scenes with certain requeriments and so on
it's okay if you don't like GOR but it is what it is and it's what this game is about so nothing you can do but move on

Open with WinRAR, CTRL + E before extracting, Pick the japanese option, extract.

Google.com "LocaleEmulator", extract, install.

Go to game extract location, right click exe, find Locale Emulator in panel, choose Run in Japanese or Run in Japanese (admin) based on game.
what you can do that!?
though isn't it easier to just set your pc to japanese locale in control panel?

Last edited:

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
So I try this game and used the patcher, but it misses a ton of files and gives a lot of errors due to this. First error I get is 'missing Data/Picture/Makkuro.png' and this continues for a lot of other files. Makes me wonder if I have overlooked another content patch or are we supposed to play it despite these errors?
Make sure youre using japanese locale and have the game folder in a place with a short filepath , like in ur desktop.
This is a wolfrpg game therefore u do need to use japanese locale.

Reactions: Shadzin

godoflust101

Aug 21, 2020
From what I gathered;
If you have not finished the Fortress stage yet; you can get the Slave attire for 10k from a Witch in the Forest, you can access the Forest Entrance early by going to the Intersection Road and a hidden road is hidden behind the trees that can lead you there.

If you finished the Fortress stage (This causes the miss chance to buy it), there's a slave bum in the Gald Castle Town at the front of the Adventurer's Guild, performing his questline will get you the Slave Attire, but in a pricier alternative.
I am currently stuck on getting a high end suit for them, do you know where I can find the high end suit?

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
From what I gathered;

UOOOO!!!! I offer up my eternal gratitude, kind traveler!!! You will be in my prayers.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
I am currently stuck on getting a high end suit for them, do you know where I can find the high end suit?
You can get the required suit for them from the Gald Castle Town's Equipment Shop, if you don't have a pass yet, it's 30k for the pass and then 25k for the Luxury Clothing.

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
In case people are curious on how to get the rest of the costumes, I'll list my full experience on getting them on my own run with a more comprehensive guide on it;

Slave Attire: (Passive: Allows strength to push larger boulders, double endurance, zero defense)
1. Can be acquired from a Witch in the Forest Entrance; this must be done before finishing the Fortress Stage provided you did not defeat the Chancellor yet. You can access the Forest Entrance early by finding the hidden path that is hidden behind a tree in the Intersection Road that connects the Lone Hut, Desert Village, Mountain Pass and Dolto Village.

2. If you finished the Fortress Stage upon defeating the Chancellor and missed the opportunity, you are provided with an alternative by find the Slave bum in Gald Castle Town at the front of the Adventurer's Guild. Provide him the Canned Herrings and he will ask for better clothes. You can acquire the said clothes from the Gald Castle Town's Equipment Shop. You'll need at least a total of 55k gold total; 30k for the Free Pass and 25k for the attire.

Ninja Attire: (Passive: Allows water walk and lip reading, agility focused and evasion tanking, below adequate defense, specialized use of shurikens turning into multi-hits. Wind Attribute.)
- The Ninja attire is impossible to miss. You can find it in a blue chest in Dolto Town, east.

Maid Attire: (Passive: Allows access to a room in Gald Castle Town, high defense and physical attribute resistant. Flame Attribute.)
- There's a quest in the Gald Castle Town Tavern, the bartender on the left will ask you to deliver a hot meal to a guard that left early for duty. The right guard you're looking for is one with the given hint of 'Fancy Boots', it's a guard with blue shoes. The guard is located down southwest.

Sister Attire: (Passive: Disguise as one of the sisters, high defense and magic oriented offensive, provides resistance to poison and ice, relatively low physical power. Ice Attribute.)
1. This attire can be acquired for free by speaking to Kate in the second floor of the Church.

2. Provided that you did not speak to Kate before she turns infected if you did not investigate the underground of the Church, you can acquire the attire from a bunny girl in one of the residence down below of the Castle Town.

Samurai Attire: (Passive: Keen perception in allowing discerning details that wouldn't be noticeable, physical auto-counter and resistant, High power and critical rate, adequate defense. Electric Attribute.)
- Upon defeating the Yamigato(?) Assassin, Doppelganger and saving Ann Suu from the Forest, the Seal Case will allow you to visit the Hidden Village, unlocking it's destination. Speak through the Blind Monk and acquire information regarding the town and then speak to Tokimure in willingness to take the quest in investigating the sealed cave. Finishing the questline through and through will award you the attire.

Naked King/Invisible Armor for Fools Attire: (Passive: Nada, just pure exhibitionism. Consumes 10 SP for each attack evaded with 85% natural evasion, all attacks are performed double and negative defense. N/a Attribute.)
- Speak with the Knight of Rose Emissary at Dolto Village that stands in front of the travel board. He will guide you to speak with the Town's Storage Watchman and issue the password. (Don't worry about typing the password, speak to the Emissary again regarding to change to choices and you can select the password informed instead.) Finish the Resistance Tunnel stage as well as the Randora Caverns, there will be an old man at the right handside of Gald Castle Town, speak to him and provide him the following items; Kebab Sandwich, Exquisite Cheese, Miso Soup, and lastly Buttered Potato to acquire the Attire.

> Kebab Sandwich can be acquired from the Desert Village Sinado from the one shopkeep.
> Exquisite Cheese can be acquired from quests or dungeons; there should be enough excess in case you turned them in for quests.
> Miso Soup can be acquired from the Hidden Village's shopkeep.
> Buttered Potato can be acquired from the General Store clerk in Dolto Village.

Sage Attire: (Passive: (Have not figured out yet), increases physical and magic offensive powers but also increases damage taken the same return. Decreases 10 SP each turn. Universal Attribute(?))
- The Attire is acquired by doing all the available and subsequent quests provided by the Adventurer's Guild in both Dolto Village and Gald Castle Town. (The three quests outside the Guild are excluded as they are repeatables). Speak with the guild master after submission of the final quest.

WARNING: If it is your first and single run, using the Death Stone to smith into a weapon makes the attire unattainable. (Provided there is a way to acquire more Death Stones that I do not have knowledge of yet.)

Cyber Attire (Cecilia E.): (Passive: (Have not figured out yet), mitigates damage taken, electric resistant, auto SP recover and significant critical hit rate increase, at the cost of HP drain over turn.)
- Finish Cecilia E.'s main task from the beginning of the game and return to hosting Cecilia. (Basically just finish the main story and beat [REDACTED] boss while you help Cecilia.)

If there's any discrepancy, feel free to question and I'll try my best to discern possible issues. Meanwhile, regarding allies you can recruit, I have not unlocked all of them and only have access to two, that is to say you can only have two to choose from. Will come back and post about it if there's any more.

Last edited:

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
Cyber Attire (Cecilia E.): (Passive: (Have not figured out yet), mitigates damage taken, electric resistant, auto SP recover and significant critical hit rate increase, at the cost of HP drain over turn.)
- Finish Cecilia E.'s main task from the beginning of the game and return to hosting Cecilia.
Thank you for the extensive walkthrough, kindred soul. Though, would you mind elaborating more on acquiring this Cyber Attire? I understood it as having lost all chances to obtain it as soon as the 'tutorial stage' ends and the MC has entered Cecilia's "body." Please correct me if I am wrong.

squishyrock

Dec 4, 2018
Thank you for the extensive walkthrough, kindred soul. Though, would you mind elaborating more on acquiring this Cyber Attire? I understood it as having lost all chances to obtain it as soon as the 'tutorial stage' ends and the MC has entered Cecilia's "body." Please correct me if I am wrong.
You get it after basically beating the main story

Reactions: burubondage

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
No worries, it's pretty much just finishing the story on the first story which is Cecilia E.'s request like how squishyrock said.
It's the part in giving you freedom to either go overclock mode, 2nd loop or return to Cecilia's body for part 2 of the story.

Reactions: burubondage

Cringelord_123

Mar 17, 2023
After few hours got new costume (nuns attire) but game keeps changing it back instantly as soon as menu is opened, equipping it mid-battle works, but after battle it changes to the default outfit too by oppening menu. Game is patched and running with japanese locale. Any ideas how to fix it ?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes