Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
【裸】バカには見えない鎧
入手法:ある程度ストーリーが進んだ後城下町東の裏路地にいるおじいさんから伝説の鎧の話を聞く→ケバブーバーガー(南部の砂漠で購入)→マンガ骨→味噌汁(隠れ里で購入)→じゃがバター(ドルトーの道具屋と話すと入手)を渡すと入手
Emperor's New Clothes
After you cleared the ruins and the first part of the resistance dungeon (trekking through the tunnel and beating the boss at the end before the castle), there will be an old man in the shadows at the eastern area of castle town (a separate map from the main map). You will need to give him ケバブーバーガー (bought at the desert village), マンガ骨 (dunno, picked up somewhere in the dungeons?), 味噌汁 (bought in hidden village), じゃがバター (gotten from the lady manning the item store at the village, but only after you've asked the old man about where to get it)
Is there further clarification for this? Is it the Fortress (first level) or a further level kind of ruins?

Sister Costume: Pay 500 gold to the bunny girl at the bottom right of castle town.
From what happened in my run, you can get the Sister attire for free from Kate provided you talked to her before she turned infected.

(You also get a better Lantern with unlimited use with better radius if you do the Hidden Village questline)

ldia

Nov 18, 2018
Whoa, never expected to see this finally get a translation. Played it years ago, and found everything through sheer effort of interacting with everything. Thanks for the work!

Ralytha

Jun 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Foreshadowing set up much earlier. If you get Shandri (Desert Village Chief) the Golden Anhk that she seeks to clear the clouds, she actually tells you where to go to find Iris considering that this is a missable transparent quest. But in case that you did miss this and never thought on it, the letter is in play to imply further.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Someone posted a full walkthrough 2 pages ago

with some google or deepL u can use it to find the way.
Oh, nice. Not only was I looking for a walkthrough to this game, there's also walkthroughs to some other games I played.

This site didn't have a walkthrough to this game but they have plenty of others:

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes