Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Anyone got a GoFile or Mega for this uploader chose every single site that lights my computer software like Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Christmas lights

Reactions: Mokalover

lampuiho

Nov 30, 2018
"I won't be responsible if something happened and you didn't save" reading it from the perspective of the MC, it's just hilarious

May 24, 2020
There is problem in this place, where you cant access last papers. This blocks entire progress and you cant go further.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dazedanon please read this post. This is pretty important thing which blocks story. Btw.... Does blood supposed to block player???

Last edited:

Mimihime

May 30, 2023
I'm still going to try it because I fail to see how there can be corruption if it's game over ONLY sex scenes. there has to be something.

I'm honestly more concerned about those black shadow censors. Moisiac or whatever is bad enough but completely blacked out is just ridiculous.

EDIT: I might wait. Those download sites have been terrible for me in the past.
Its not only game over scenes. You can get bunch of scenes just by talking to random npcs and picking right dialogue, theres atleast 5 of them in town and more scattered around different locations.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Already checked everything bro, there were no place which can be moved or walked through. Tiles with blood blocks player movement while blocks have text, which makes them unmovable
can ya share a save file to check?

On that note are we sure those papers actually have something? Theres quite a lot of non interactable papers on the floor in game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote