desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If i'm reading it right you play as a fedora wearing cool guy who is being hacked into history, so he is living as these female heroines from the past kind of like quantum leap so he enjoys it as much as you would expect a guy or anyone else to really lol
Man is that really the story? So it's genderswap gay vibes?

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
damn a lot of fetishes are listed. yet it's a 10year old game and not popular... so probably not that good else people would know about it like celesphonia. regardless i will give it a try and write a review.

Gerbalzlayer

Oct 31, 2023
Man is that really the story? So it's genderswap gay vibes?
You've got an option for pronouns but not really unless that's how you want to interpretate it. While the main character is a guy your spirit is "guiding" the ancestors which is ironic...

Also not really related but I think I found an easter egg at the title screen. At the black background with the green text you can drag the black background away and there's a different girl there. I think this different girl is the one you see when you jump after killing the two giant monsters. Even if not a surprising amount of effort and care went into this game.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Not quite, it's literally Assassin's Creed's Animus, but like, actually changing history instead of just reliving
It even say "synchronization complete" and stuff
Any kind of male possessing a female's body or turning into a female is not really my jam, but I guess I'll ask. Who is the "mind" of the characters that get raped? Like is it the guy's consciousness in the girls' bodies? What is he thinking about when this is happening? haha;;

Reactions: Sin-xix
May 24, 2020
Does anyone else have problems with buying items in shops? Because i think, it would be impossible for me clear this game without consumables on hard difficulty. I deal little to no damage with basics attacks and in need of healing items...

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Finally downloaded. I also got this error.

So, I'm having some issues with this game.

I get this error and numerous others after trying to start it.
View attachment 3790857

I'm on Windows 10, and have tested extracting with both the default windows extractor and 7zip, with and without manually setting system locale to japanese, with and without the update.

I'm usually pretty good at figuring out issues with japanese games, but I'm not too familiar with wolfRPG issues.
I have came across same error on other RPGM games as well where I tried to translate those games on my own. lol So I guess it is related to that. Applied the patch as well. It didn't help.

Also I uploaded the game on another service. I hope it will be faster

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes