Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If i'm reading it right you play as a fedora wearing cool guy who is being hacked into history, so he is living as these female heroines from the past kind of like quantum leap so he enjoys it as much as you would expect a guy or anyone else to really lol
Average F95 user gets time powers, ruins history by getting raped repeatedly, still a virgin technically but now gay too.
It's not even June anymore.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So, I'm having some issues with this game.

I get this error and numerous others after trying to start it.
25325.png

I'm on Windows 10, and have tested extracting with both the default windows extractor and 7zip, with and without manually setting system locale to japanese, with and without the update.

I'm usually pretty good at figuring out issues with japanese games, but I'm not too familiar with wolfRPG issues.

Reactions: camper88

mrericsan

Sep 21, 2021
View attachment 3790505

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-01
Release Date: 2016-05-20
Developer: ya-ho-games
Translator: DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.60i
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate.bat in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 3790510 View attachment 3790511 View attachment 3790512 View attachment 3790516 View attachment 3790513 View attachment 3790514 View attachment 3790515

I am glad to see your new pose ... i was worry as your github site went down, i thought something happened.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
So, I'm having some issues with this game.

I get this error and numerous others after trying to start it.
View attachment 3790857

I'm on Windows 10, and have tested extracting with both the default windows extractor and 7zip, with and without manually setting system locale to japanese, with and without the update.

I'm usually pretty good at figuring out issues with japanese games, but I'm not too familiar with wolfRPG issues.
Have same issue..
From what i could see the first path C:/ is in japanese the rest are in english.

extracted with japanese encoding/locale or without have still same issue.

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
Have same issue..
From what i could see the first path C:/ is in japanese the rest are in english.

extracted with japanese encoding/locale or without have still same issue.
you also have to open it with Japanese locale, that's what worked for me at least

zonesamabaka

Feb 5, 2018
★ Tentacles, bloated bellies, gang rape, orc rape, zombie rape, insect rape, sleep rape, service, drunken rape, mind control, pleasure fall, swallowing, nesting, mental collapse, masturbation, gang rape, cosplay prostitution, electric rape, slime, pause rape, restraint, training, prisoner rape ...
View attachment rape.mp4

Reactions: korrdulka

Monriah

Jan 20, 2023
For anyone who cannot open the game properly and or is getting green error boxes, you have to either download a japanese emulator or switch your PC locale (Settings > Time and Language > Region > Country or Region > japanese and restart your PC), hopefully this helps and good day.
Here is the emulator I use for all japanese games, if you have any problems with starting a japanese game in the future run it through an emulator, most older japanese games will require an emulator to properly play it, newer ones can but most of the time will not be required.

Mar 19, 2018
can someone explain exactly what this means?

like i definitely don't wanna get jumpscared, but if it's just horror as in themes and stuff (people getting killed, or kinds of rape involving monsters) then i'm fine with it

ougilover

Sep 27, 2022
can someone explain exactly what this means?

like i definitely don't wanna get jumpscared, but if it's just horror as in themes and stuff (people getting killed, or kinds of rape involving monsters) then i'm fine with it
probably the taste of hotsauce

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
This is a throwback, i do remember spamming random options because i don't read rune letters. Suprisingly i finished the game then. The power of a horny teenager i guess

Reactions: Scorch88
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes