May 24, 2020
Tested with the original wolf file and it has the exact same thing happen so I don't believe you are meant to access those papers.
Really? Then why there is still question mark above bookshelf? I already rechecked everything in this room. Also there is still red text on frontier choice at base fast travel. So i dont know what i must to do, to progress in story

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Really? Then why there is still question mark above bookshelf? I already rechecked everything in this room. Also there is still red text on frontier choice at base fast travel
Couldn't tell you I just know its the exact same with the original files. So if there are any issues it had to do with the original game, and I have the latest version.

lost.pause4

Aug 25, 2018
Despite being on here for quite a long time, I've never done the thing where I need to download with another locale. Would someone mind explaining it for a surface level windows user?

Shadow Hamelin

Oct 23, 2018
I need a little help, every time I try to run this game it says that it can't find a BUNCH of files I've redownloaded it three times from different links, but the problem keeps happening.

jeebopbippy

Apr 29, 2020
Despite being on here for quite a long time, I've never done the thing where I need to download with another locale. Would someone mind explaining it for a surface level windows user?
Open with WinRAR, CTRL + E before extracting, Pick the japanese option, extract.

Google.com "LocaleEmulator", extract, install.

Go to game extract location, right click exe, find Locale Emulator in panel, choose Run in Japanese or Run in Japanese (admin) based on game.

Onirune

Mar 23, 2019
Oh, this one has kinda interesting setting if i remember correctly - MC dive into memory of hero the the past via virtual simulation like in Creed series(never played them though)?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote