EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1158939_coverlong.jpg

Overview:
Man, it sucked when you lost your hot horny girlfriend. Kinda thing that can make a guy cynical about romance, right? Or at least make him concentrate more on the getting-your-dick-wet aspect of it. There's true romance for you.
And this town is not short of dick-wetting temptation, from the beautiful women you share a house with to the school full of babes and hot teachers.
There's fun to be had, so go get some.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-11
Release Date: 2021-04-11
Developer: Furioza
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extra:
Gallery MOD

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

chapone1008d.jpg chapone1009.jpg chapone1012c.jpg chapone1015d.jpg chapone1017b.jpg chapone1018j.jpg chapone1022b.jpg chapone1024a.jpg prol003.jpg prol018.jpg prol025.jpg prol062.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Alright, some thoughts...

The main idea is quite generic. The MC lives with his "landlady" and his "roommate" and goes to school. We will see how it develops further.

Something veeeery positive: The MILF'S.
FUCK, they are definitely the best models in the game. The ones we've seen so far are beautiful, unique, and well done. Speaking only of the physical, of course. But in general, we get an idea of the personalities of all the characters so far... The "landlady" who really cares about the family, the roommate is quite normal, the sister's friend who has a crush on the MC, the bitchy cheerleader, the teacher who hates us, the kind and gentle teacher...

The only thing left for me to say, as always, is that I hope everything in the game is optional. Fetishes, kinks and lewd scenes. So far, the only sex scene there has been is optional. The scenes we saw in the beginning I don't take them into account because they are, in a way to speak, part of the past. So in the "actuality" of the game we are not forced to do anything.

And as an additional opinion, I really wish we had the option to really romance the characters, not just fuck them for the sake of fucking them. That we have the option that our MC can be a "good guy". A gentleman, that we can treat the girls well, etc... I don't know if we can do this or if the developer has it in mind, but I think it would be worth it.

In general, this version 0.1 has introduced us to the characters and their personalities. I think this game is definitely worth playing.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes