MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Looks like this could be good for some fun, will check it out after a few updates.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm this game reminds me of bad teacher for some reason. probably cause of the whole choose red to avoid girl deal.

as for the GF turning into a nun honestly as long as lesbian stuff isnt forced upon us then its all good. if she comes back then hopefully its cause she missed MC but if it really is a Les-orgy then may as well be cheating.

regarding the trans character. in most cases i would ask if there would be plans if you dont like trans characters but like the story line then would she have a female option if you turn trans off. however here being a trans person is more then 80 percent of her intro so i dont see that happening. so i did feel slightly bad cause like i wouldnt choose her as a LI but doesnt mean we couldnt be friends and follow her story line as such. but yeah your only given the choice to puruse or cut off. so far no in between.

INCEST: since im assuming dev is labeling them landlady for the obvious reason. then he should be aware that in the scene where MC comes back from school he does refer to her as MOM during the conversation.

as for the Femdom teacher i hope we can avoid it in the future without avoiding her.

all in all not a unique story line but it is put together better then most. i'll keep an eye on it. hopefully we can see more characters introduced.

speaking of which we're only missing an Amazon, goth girl, and nerdy girl....every school has one just saying:sneaky:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Home Free [v0.1a] [Furioza] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win Size: 651 MB
Original Mac Size: 634 MB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 80.0 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 62.5 MB

Compressed Using Cruncher [bas]

This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
hmmm this game reminds me of bad teacher for some reason. probably cause of the whole choose red to avoid girl deal.

as for the GF turning into a nun honestly as long as lesbian stuff isnt forced upon us then its all good. if she comes back then hopefully its cause she missed MC but if it really is a Les-orgy then may as well be cheating.

regarding the trans character. in most cases i would ask if there would be plans if you dont like trans characters but like the story line then would she have a female option if you turn trans off. however here being a trans person is more then 80 percent of her intro so i dont see that happening. so i did feel slightly bad cause like i wouldnt choose her as a LI but doesnt mean we couldnt be friends and follow her story line as such. but yeah your only given the choice to puruse or cut off. so far no in between.

INCEST: since im assuming dev is labeling them landlady for the obvious reason. then he should be aware that in the scene where MC comes back from school he does refer to her as MOM during the conversation.

as for the Femdom teacher i hope we can avoid it in the future without avoiding her.

all in all not a unique story line but it is put together better then most. i'll keep an eye on it. hopefully we can see more characters introduced.

speaking of which we're only missing an Amazon, goth girl, and nerdy girl....every school has one just saying:sneaky:
Yeah, lot of the standard stereotypes, not a bad thing necessarily. Just need to see where they take it.

As for the Bad Teacher vibe the character model for the MC is the same just younger IIRC.

I really wish we could avoid a character in this intro and not shut it down forever. For example the "roommate's" friend. I didn't feel it made since for the MC to encourage her at the dinner table but if you decline she is no longer interested in the MC for the rest of the game? I mean, that's hardcore.

As for the trans character, I don't have issues with trans characters. But I understand not wanting to have a "female" version. That would require that they create twice as many renders of the character. Makes more sense to shut the entire storyline down for those who aren't comfortable with that type of content. Once again would be nice to have the ability to go through some part of the storyline until it starts heading into more intimate territory before ending it completely.

We need the incest patch pronto.

I agree, really don't want anything to do with the Femdom teacher. In fact she can go rot for all I care.

If the devs add a redhead goth girl I would be their most ardent fan (though a poor one).

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
As for the trans character, I don't have issues with trans characters. But I understand not wanting to have a "female" version. That would require that they create twice as many renders of the character. Makes more sense to shut the entire storyline down for those who aren't comfortable with that type of content. Once again would be nice to have the ability to go through some part of the storyline until it starts heading into more intimate territory before ending it completely.
the reason i mentioned it was cause i agree that it would take double the work but that usually only applies to when the character is naked. look at the WVM trans girls for example.

however here it just seems being trans is entirely what her storyline is about. unlike the WVM girls in which they simply lack body confidence if you dont go trans route.

but yeah im honestly not picky about it here. if i gotta ignore it then i'll just do that.

Reactions: mofonistik

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Overall: A solid start. A mixture of comedy and hotness.

GF/Ex: Damn I loved her model. Freckles were a plus. I hope, and no I will not pray-more like summon, we see her return again and slay her puss.

Teachers: One teacher is hella stacked, another seems like a pent up sex kitten, and another would want our dick in a vice. I approve.

Girls: Tanya I like though kinda wish she were more a tomboy. Also, like Mr. Friendly said, if the Dev added a Redhead Goth Gal who is modestly stacked and has nice artwork and piercing, I would approve. Everyone else is modest. As for the Trans content I have no problems with since it is optional.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Despite the more generic aspects of the story the overall game its actually good, good enough renders with interesting characters and enough variety to keep you interested.

Regarding the trans characters I don't like the idea of cutting off the interactions with that character if you are not interested, I think it's better to keep the character and simply made optional the more intimate aspects, say she has a storyline that you can follow and you can decide if you do it as a friend or something more.

This game has a lot potential so good luck to the dev.

Last edited:

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Too bad that Jessica used to be you know... Kevin, which makes it a no go for me. Other than that I actually liked it, it's kinda "simple" but I don't really mind that.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes