SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Pretty neat so far, interested to see how it goes in later updates. In agreement with others, as I feel it is too early in the game to just be shutting down paths completely. Maybe friend routes instead that could later open up to LI routes (kind of like, not interested right now, but maybe later)? I'd rather get to know the characters more before having to make a decision if I want to go down their path or not.

Don't mind the trans character. They play keyboard and the MC plays guitar and needs to practice more for that event they were invited to. So yeah, jam buddy! As before, it would be nice to have a friend route option instead of shutting them down. This way you could still have a jam buddy/friend without a relationship. Dude's been your friend for awhile and it seems kind of weird to not go hangout/jam with them just cause you don't want a relationship with them.

But overall, seems fun. I like the MC's attitude and the music is nice. Hopefully we can get some "just friends for now" routes in later updates (or changes to existing ones later). Looking forward to see how this goes. :)

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
gonna have to keep an eye on this, models look great and the animations are decent, + Jessica, which btw revealing her old name made me instantly think of this ... hope she has one too

Reactions: Uknowme

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Fun, silly, trope-aware, skips the usual tragic backstory in favour of something more lighthearted, definitely promising for a first release. Appreciate that the voyeurism is optional without (so far) meaning you miss out on other content.

The relations etc. are hardwritten directly into the script rather than being set as variables, so a patch will need to rewrite the script for every release rather than just adjust a few variables.
Would be a lot simpler to set it and forget it if the script said "Here's [car], my [carol_role]. [em] and I call her [car_nickname]" instead of "Here's Carol, my landlady. Emily and I call her Carol."

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Nice start, great renders, lots of beautiful womens, story is quite well written and somewhat funny. Keep going this could be really good game. ps mom should look a bit older..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
how do I make this work? Copy to a new file or find it in original scripts and copy and paste. It's just giving me an error. Thanks
You simply click save as, rename it by removing the numbering, and move it to the game folder, works for me. screenshot0001.png

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
You simply click save as, rename it by removing the numbering, and move it to the game folder, works for me.
yeah. I normally do that. but there is no save as option. If i click it ,it just opens a page of text in a new tab on my browser

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
yeah. I normally do that. but there is no save as option. If i click it i just it just opens a page of text in a new tab on my browser
Because you don't, hover your mouse over it and then right-click save as.
It is just made shift anyway, I mean you still get this, if she was your sister she would call her mum.
screenshot0002.png

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
weirdly there is no save as option for me for some reason. I've had this before and normally i can open the script and copy and paste the details in. or create my own RPY file. But none of that seems to work. Just causes an error

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
yep. That worked. Thanks Havik79. But it hasnt made any difference to the script. Still little housemate and landlady. should i get rid of original script? Maybe i should just wait for one less make shift. Cheers fo the help though

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
yep. That worked. Thanks Havik79. But it hasnt made any difference to the script. Still little housemate and landlady. should i get rid of original script? Maybe i should just wait for one less make shift. Cheers fo the help though
Did you start a new game, it won't make any changes if you try mid play.
Nothing gets replaced when you add it, as I said you just save it, remove all the numbering and place it in the folder named game.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Home Free v0.1a

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Great start, hope there will be a lot of femdom related content with Veronica (Or someone like Kate and Tanya) or bottoming to Jessica, just one or a few character having that kind of path really adds nuance to the MC and gives every dominant path more value instead of every single character he meets being a bitch or a future bitch.
Good luck with the continued development, looking forward to following this title.

Reactions: Frosty2000
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes