FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
For those who aren't into landlady/housemate stuff...
It doesn't allow me to down the file. It just opens up an attachment link. Am I missing something? Normally I just download a .rpy file and put in my game folder, so not sure why it just opening up at link?

Screenshot (15).png

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Jessica indeed looking fine my friend. Says a lot that she's straight up one of the most attractive characters among a pretty attractive list of characters. The big question is what caliber she's swinging under the dress and how she likes to use it (if at all).

I feel like it says a lot about me that I'm most excited about the sexy transgender girl and the crazy (but also very sexy) teacher lady. Really hoping Ms. Veronica decides we need some 'at home' detention complete with much tight leather and filthy language, which leads to much less leather overall but much more filthy language to really put us in our place if you know what I mean. ;)o_O
Based on the short conversation between Jessica and MC, she seems to be a bit insecure about her change in looks or maybe her looks in general. My guess she is bottom, at least for now, which is fine by me. Shame we have to wait for the next update to see more of her cuz she looks fine af. She is up there with Tanya on my tier 1 waifus in the game for me :love:.

Veronica gives off a strong Catherine Tramell vibe, MC surely won't have an easy time with her to say at least.

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Based on the short conversation between Jessica and MC, she seems to be a bit insecure about her change in looks or maybe her looks in general. My guess she is bottom, at least for now, which is fine by me. Shame we have to wait for the next update to see more of her cuz she looks fine af. She is up there with Tanya on my tier 1 waifus in the game for me :love:.

Veronica gives off a strong Catherine Tramell vibe, MC surely won't have an easy time with her to say at least.
I really enjoyed the convo we had with Jessica, it made her seem much more human and real which I think is a nice change of pace from most futa/trans characters who tend to be hyper sexualized fantasies. She genuinely seems like a super cool person and I really want to see more of her content because I like her personality. I do wish she'd be versatile though since it'd add a bit more sexual content to the game and I'm quite partial to a sexually confident lady with a big dick who knows how to use it but I am also aware that that tends to be the minority of real life transwomen and as such I understand if the dev takes her in a different direction. It is their call to make after all.

I just like how just over the top enough Ms. Veronica is. She's crazy and hot but also clearly projecting her past sexual experiences onto the MC and I'd like to see when and where she decides to take his 'matters' into her own hands to rectify the 'mistakes' he made with her daughter that were actually things she regrets from her past. I'm down with femdom too which she seems to be angling towards but maybe we'll get thrown a curveball and she'll be super submissive or want to wear a poorly made furry suit or something.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really enjoyed the convo we had with Jessica, it made her seem much more human and real which I think is a nice change of pace from most futa/trans characters who tend to be hyper sexualized fantasies. She genuinely seems like a super cool person and I really want to see more of her content because I like her personality. I do wish she'd be versatile though since it'd add a bit more sexual content to the game and I'm quite partial to a sexually confident lady with a big dick who knows how to use it but I am also aware that that tends to be the minority of real life transwomen and as such I understand if the dev takes her in a different direction. It is their call to make after all.

I just like how just over the top enough Ms. Veronica is. She's crazy and hot but also clearly projecting her past sexual experiences onto the MC and I'd like to see when and where she decides to take his 'matters' into her own hands to rectify the 'mistakes' he made with her daughter that were actually things she regrets from her past. I'm down with femdom too which she seems to be angling towards but maybe we'll get thrown a curveball and she'll be super submissive or want to wear a poorly made furry suit or something.
Not sure if I really want to go femdom with her, most of the games on this site we are not talking femdom, but more non consensual rape by female characters. :p Some dynamic though that she likes to be dominant a bit and has a slight edge over MC as an experienced confident woman in their relation where they play a bit could work very well. Not forced femdom, just her being a bit more dominant and being forward in their relation due to the advantages she has.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Not sure if I really want to go femdom with her, most of the games on this site we are not talking femdom, but more non consensual rape by female characters. :p Some dynamic though that she likes to be dominant a bit and has a slight edge over MC as an experienced confident woman in their relation where they play a bit could work very well. Not forced femdom, just her being a bit more dominant and being forward in their relation due to the advantages she has.
Yeah I get what you're saying. Less formal latex and leather domination and more "come here cause you're fucking me and you can't say no" type of thing. I'm fine with either, she seems like a fun character.

Reactions: Edrick23 and DA22

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Many many thanks.
Another joy to play.
Very important to me is the lewdness in a game.
For me it has to be horny.
Storyline comes second.
Your game delivers!!

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
I am currently downloading this but on the surface it looks like Summertime Saga with better graphics. That isn't necessarily a bad thing since I like STS a LOT! The selection of female characters looks good so far too!

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Hello I have made the incest patch of this, you can use it, it worked fine for me
actually I have literally zero knowledge about this coding stuff so if find any errors do let me know.

copy this file into game folder/ game.
How do I copy and paste this??? I copied it but it won't let me paste it in the game folder!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1a APK
Android games updated daily -

Last edited:

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I downloaded the patch file, erased de numbers and pasted it inside game's folder, re-launched the game and even so it doesnt work. I think the problem maybe is the file extension, when i use "save as..." the file is downloaded as .txt and not as a .rpy file.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes